TEN

Taehyungs POV

"Yoongi hyung.."

I watched him froze, eyes widening as he saw my tear stained face.

He's expression turned into confusion, then sadness, and anger.
He kneel down and cup my cheeks with his warm hands as he wipe the tears away..

"Come on, you're staying with me for now.." He stated softly and gently pull me up, but my knees felt weak after the fight and I suddenly fall to the round, hissing at the pain.

I saw yoongi hyung carefully carry me and place me on his back then starts to walk..

For a small man, he's super strong,,

I didn't say anything and just buried my face on his shoulder, inhaling his cool mint cologne.

We walk in a comfortable silence, neither of us dared to speak up. Too scared on what will be the result. Tears build up in my eyes as I recall my fight with Jungkook.

What did I do wrong?..

I wanted badly to go back and hug him, at the same time I just want to stay here with hyung.

This felt familiar,

My lips slightly tug upward, to show that I'm still smiling through the pain.

"Sleep Tae. You need it.," I heard his soft delicate voice. Then he was humming that song again.

The song which guk sung.

I chocked back a sob. I felt him tense up a little and stop walking.. Then he continue walking and hums a different song this time,

My favorite one.

I thought and smile, then let the dizziness take me away into the world of dreams.
____________________

Yoongis POV

I wanted badly to ask him what happened,

You have no idea how much self control I put away when I saw him. I want to kiss those tears away and held him tightly in my arms again.

I know what I did was wrong.

God, it felt so wrong.

But right now I didn't care, because i was fumed.

Because he was hurt, again.

I'm happy to see him, I want him to know that I still love him. That I didn't stop, that I changed.

Just for him.

So when I carried him home, I couldn't resist as I put him softly on my bed and plan a chaste kiss on his lips.

I couldn't resist it.

Not after how long I've waited.

He shifted, and crunch his eyebrows.. I was about to walk away, to sleep on the couch, but then I felt cold hands pull me down.

"Stay.." He mumbled against my neck, for awhile I heard quiet whimpers of pain. My heart suddenly ache.

Thinking that he was crying like this when he caught me,