NINETEEN [END]

Third Persons POV

Soft wind rustles against the trees, the sign of winter is coming. Day by day, both boys were longing to see someone. And now, they are going to see that person.

Yoongi and jungkook smiled, both had beautiful bouquet of fresh roses in their hands.

"Hello tae, How are you?.. "Yoongi ask, brushing the falling leaves from his feet.

"I'm fine Hyung! I hope I didn't make you and Kookie sad.. "Taehyung look up and smile brightly, finally seeing the faces of his two beloved person.

"Tae, baby. I missed you so much, you have no idea how lonely I was.. "Jungkook pouted, making taehyung giggled at the childish behavior as he stare at the sky.

"Silly kookie! I'm here now okay? I won't leave you. I promise.. "Laugh Taehyung.

"We are sorry for everything tae, for the harsh words we've said to broke your heart. For taking your kindness and love as a game. For being not there when you needed as the most. You are the most beautiful and strong person I've ever Known.. "Yoongi smiled, tears of regret and guilt mixing up. Falling down to the ground.

Taehyung wipe his hyungs tears away, but they kept coming down. They kept falling as if they will never stop.

"Hyung stop crying. You'll make me sad. " hopefully, this will work this time.

"Yoongi-hyung you'll make tae sad idiot.. " Nudge Jungkook although he has tears falling as well.

"t-tae, I'm sorry I couldnt keep our promise. My promise to treat you better than any one else. I never meant to hurt you tae.. I-i love you so much. P-please forgive me.."Cried jungkook, dropping the bouquet and as well as himself to the ground.

Taehyung sigh and got up, and pulled Jungkook into a hug, rubbing his back until he calm down. And after awhile, he did. Finally standing up while wiping away the remaining tears..

"I love you guys too.. "
_______

Yoongi and jungkook both stares at the tombstone in front of them. Having bitter smiles on their faces and they put their flowers on each side.

Taehyung watched them. His body slowly fading. As he began to mix with the wind. He stared at them with no much love until the end.

Today, was his death anniversary, both person he loved So much came to visit.

I'm always with you. My heart is with you.

And he disappeared. Flashing a smile when he saw them kiss his tombstone.

Always.

__________
Hello loves ❤

First of all I wanted to thank you for making it this far, but this is officially the end of the book. If any of you want an alternative ending just comment ^^

So how are you? Did you do well today? Of course you did ^^ everything that you put an effort to is enough to make it special. Never doubt yourself, you are beautiful, special and cared for. You have flaws, and Imperfections, but thats what makes you strong to keep trying ❤❤❤

I love you because you're you.

Lovely love of lots,
Scarlet S.