THIRTEEN

Third Persons POV

The dull gray sky fits the mood perfectly, as two boys sat on the white chair. Tears of agony fall down fitting the raindrops from the outside. They cry silently while Watching the heart monitor as it made beeping sounds. Silence. They were silent. Not a single word nor mutter of curses escape their lips, only their heavy breathing were present.

They watch with tear stained face as taehyung lay down on the bed, sleeping rather peacefully. But what made them scared is that the other would give up. Negative thoughts flash before their minds as they remember the heart breaking sight.

Flashback

Jungkook bite his fingernails as he frantically tried to call taehyung. But the latter didnt pick up. Doubts and confusion were on his thoughts as he grab his jacket and run towards yoongis place.

When the clock hits 4, he knocked on the door loudly that the neighbors may complain later on. But right now he didn't care. All he could think of is taehyung. Jungkook woke up with a bad feeling and thats why he called tae. And now that his hyung didn't answer, those feeling grew more.

On the other hand, yoongi woke up with a cold sweat and the sound of a loud banging on the front door. But something was.. Really off. Where's taehyung?..

Panic struck through him as he scrambled out of bed and reach towards the bathroom door.

Twist.

Twist.

The door was locked. Yoongi turn it again and again until his Patience snapped. He took a step back and kick the door.

His heart stop. His knees got weak. His mind got blank.

He scream in agony as he saw the lifeless body of taehyung. He crawl towards it and put taes head on his lap. Salty tears flow down as he caress the youngers cheek.

"Wake u-up.. Baby.. P-please wake up.."

He sob and cry, that was until jungkook barge inside and they call the ambulance.

They blamed themselves.

Flashback ends

Now they are waiting,hoping for the beautiful tan male to wake up. Because one thing broke their hearts.

Taehyung was on life support.
_________________________________

Hello again guys❤❤❤

I felt like this story is getting worse every update.. But don't worry!! Authornim will make it better!!

Please eat well and be healthy. In case you didn't know, you are beautiful, you ate important. Thank you for existing, for being here and always remember that youre special. And i love you❤❤❤❤❤