Case 6: Raven Caelum

(Lucas' POV)
"Lucas! Where are you going?!" Chirithy asked as I wore my armor piece.
"Going off to the Dark World... Remember?" I asked him as I activated my armor.
The armor scheme is black, blue, and silver.
"You know I can't come with you..." Chirithy said.
"I'll be extra careful!" I promised.
"Good. You better comeback here alive!" He said as I opened a portal to the Realm of Darkness.
The Heartless here are merciless, but I know how to be strong too. I summoned Evening Star as the heartless swarmed.
"Thunder!" I sent off a Thundara spell that made them scatter.
"Back Off!!" I then whirled my Keyblade using Prism Windmill and tossed the heartless away.
"Come on!" I activated my signature Command Style, Shadow's Bane. My keyblade is engulfed with pure light and I decimated the waves of Heartless.
"That's Enough!!" I ended my Command Style with a powerful burst of light, clearing every heartless and accumulating a lot of Lux.
"That was fast..." I said as I head home.
"Going somewhere?" A voice asked.
"Who's there?!" I shouted, but no one replied.
It sounded like me... But, darker.
I opened the gate and I left the Dark World.
3rd-Person POV
In the Dark World, when Lucas left, a mysterious person appeared.
He had the same features as Lucas, but had unnatural ebony hair and crimson eyes. He wore a sadistic smile.
"Hey, Nightmare!" He called.
"Yeah?" The Nightmare appeared.
"Was that guy?"
"He's your twin. Only born with Pure Light." It said.
"I see... Lucas Caelum. So that means... I'm Raven Caelum. His Devoured Twin."
"So, Master Raven? What's the plan?" The nightmare asked.
"Leave Lucas to me... That weakling's going to be fun to torment. You go and try to cause unrest to the Unions." Raven smirked.
Raven summoned his Keyblade, a crimson red handle, fanged guards and the tip had the Gazing Eye. It was serrated with seven fangs.
"Savage Fantasy... Maybe I should pay the Realm of Light a visit." Raven smirked and he opened a Corridor of Darkness.
*Raven's POV*
The world is too bright for my taste. I was at the distant land of Enchanted Dominion. And I'm in a desolate castle.
"Even in here, the light still shines." I said with distaste.
"Hey!!!" Three Kids who held Keyblades came.
"Hey, you new here? What's your Union?" One wielder asked, he held an Olympia Keyblade.
"Union?" I tilted my head.
"Unicornis, Anguis, Leopardus, Ursus, and Vulpes." The Wielder with a Divine Rose keyblade said.
"None." I said and tried to walk away.
"Hey!" A wall of ice appeared in front of me.
"If you're not from any Union, then you're a denizen of this world?" The wielder with a Fenrir Keyblade asked.
"Nope. I think I want to ask you guys something..." I decided. I faced them and I put a smirk.
"Where do you think the Heartless come from?" I asked.
"From the darkness of everyone." The Divine Rose wielder said.
"Correct! And now, if someone here were to summon Heartless... What will you do?"
"Destroy them of course, that will protect Kingdom Hearts." The Olympia Wielder said.
"Is that so?" I leveled my hand and summoned Savage Fantasy. The Aura of Darkness took the wielders by surprise.
"Wanna test your strength against the Embodiment of Darkness?" I asked and they attacked together.
I blocked all three of them and sent them flying.
"Weak." I swiped my keyblade and unleashed a Chaos Snake Attack. All three of them blocked it. But not completely.
"This is bad, a Wielder of the Keyblade has fallen into Darkness."
"We need to tell Master Ira!"
"Not gonna happen!" I lunged and unleashed a Dark Haze on them, blinding them.
"I can't see!"
"Suffer!!!" I raised my Keyblade and called out a Thundaja spell, electrifying all of them.
All three of them fell to their knees. I laughed remorselessly and kicked the Olympia Wielder down and ground his face with my boot.
"Is that the best you got?!" I taunted. Then, a blast of Fira made me back off.
"Rondo! Sai! Trent!" Four more Wielders appeared. One of them was...
"Hi there, Lucas..." I smirked.
Lucas stopped in his tracks, the others looked at him, then at me.
"You two look alike!!" They said.
"R-Raven?" Lucas was taken aback.
"Nice to see you too... Thanks to you, I got this new power. Now, I need you guys to conveniently disappear!" I readied a Mega Flare spell, but someone lunged at me. It was a guy in a Unicorn Mask.
"Master Ira!!" The wielders were cheering.
I back flipped away from the Master. He was strong, I'll give him that.
"Who are you?!" Ira demanded.
"Raven Caelum... Twin brother of Lucas Caelum... Pleasure to make your acquaintance, Master Ira!" I mocked him.
He pointed his Keyblade at me and fired of a Ragnarok Spell. I simply blocked it with a Barrier. And I was charging my Keyblade.
"Who taught you on how to use the Keyblade?! Only a Master could've taught you Giga Magic Spells." Ira demanded.
"Like I'd tell you." I viciously swiped my keyblade as I unleashed Aeroja.
The Spell was countered by a powerful Shellga. Another Master appeared, this time she was wearing a Serpent's Mask. She then casted a Firaga spell, but I simply tossed it away with my Keyblade.
"Invi! That boy's—"
"I know, he is the source of the Heartless." Invi went beside Ira.
"Too clever... But I've seen enough of this world. I should advice you guys on training your members... I'm always around to kill some time." I said and I used the Darkness to teleport away.
This time, I was at a foreign world. A world where no light can survive.
"This is my house now. Dark World's taken already, so... How about 'The World that Never Was...'". I said as I unlocked the World's Keyhole. Making the Heartless roam free. And attracting Keyblade Wielders to their graves.