Case 10: Destiny's Beginning

*Raven's POV*
I sat down on the bench while I admire the landscape. The mountains were quaint, the atmosphere was a balance of Light and Darkness.
"This world's been connected..." I calmly said.
A Corridor of Darkness opened and out came Master Luxu.
"Is this?" He began.
"The Land of Departure. This world is in its 'Connected' form." I said.
"I see... So that means, there is already an inhabitant?" Master asked skeptically.
"Nope, I've check every nook and cranny. I only found this." I summoned the Keyblade. It was a large dull gray key, with a white guard. It had three fangs the resembles and 'E'. The keychain was a fancy Mark.
"This is the World's Keyblade." Luxu said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yes, I am certain. Maybe... This is where I'll be training my apprentices. Raven, since you're the first, why not use that Keyblade as well?" Luxu suggested.
"Wait? This thing? But that would mean..." I imagined summoning Savage Fantasy on my left hand, to my shock it appeared.
"Two?!" I exclaimed.
"You're full of surprises." Luxu laughed and ruffled my head.
"I think I want to try locking the world." I asked.
"Then let's see..." Luxu and I head towards the Castle. The Keyhole was on the Throne in the middle.
"Here goes..." I said and I locked the Keyhole. The land transforms into a disfigured castle and the landscape drastically changed.
"So this is the 'locked' version of the World." I said. But Master Luxu wasn't with me.
"Master?" I asked.
I searched for him and found him on the hallway right before the entrance.
"There you are!" Master Luxu said.
"Huh? I was just beyond that door." I was shocked at his expressions.
"I've been searching for you for 3 hours! Where were you?!" He demanded.
"Like I said, in that room." I sighed. "Wait, you got lost?!"
"Uh... Yes?!" Luxu was impatient now.
"Lost to Oblivion... So this is the side effect of the Land." I said.
"Hmm?"
"The Land of Departure welcomes anyone since it is 'unlocked', however, if it's locked... All who visit are lost to oblivion... Never ever knowing or solving the mystery." I deduced, my eyes glimmer with excitement.
"So... You have a name for this world?" Luxu asked.
"Castle Oblivion." I smiled and unlocked the World's Keyhole, reverting it back to the Land of Departure.
"That's much better..." Luxu sighed in contempt.
"So... You'll be gathering apprentices? Right?" I asked.
"Yes, though I need to watch how the War plays out. I need you to be there too. And, I've already found apprentices of my own. You're one of them, Raven."
"Flattering... But I'll take it." I smiled. "Oh, and Master? Will you stay here?"
"I have no other option yet, so... Yeah." Luxu said as he takes off his hood.
"Cool. Well, off to cause some chaos to get that war started." I said and opened a Corridor of Darkness. With both Savage Fantasy, and my newly acquired Keyblade. The Master's Defender.