14; Why Micha wants to die (her past/long chapter) pt. 1

Micha: 5 years old

"Micha!"

Micha hides under her bed, with her big brother holding on her little body, her mother is drunk and she knows what's gonna happen if she goes to her.

"Micha! Come down!"

The little girl clench on her brother while sobbing. She can't go down stairs, she can't go to her mom.

"M-Mok..."

She mumbles to herself, her big brother, Mok, holds tighter around her body.

"CHI MICHA! COME DOWN NOW!"

The drunk mother breaks stuff. The children can hear it, hear things that gets slammed downstairs. If their dad was here, he would help them.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK?!"

"YOU'RE SCARING MY KIDS!"

"YOUR KIDS? I HAD THEM IN MY FUCKING WOMB FOR NINE MONTHS EACH! THAT'S 18 MONTS! SO DON'T TELL ME THEY'RE YOURS!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"NO!"

"GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!"

Slam.

This fight. This little fight, made their father start drinking.

Micha: 10 years old

It's been five years, five years since the god of hell, aka Micha's mom left their house.

Mok is 15, and got many friends, that's often at their place playing games or football.

Micha missed those times when it was only her and her brother vs. the world.

Her father started drinking not long after the divorce with her mother, he wasn't helping anymore. He wasn't there for his little prince and princess.

Micha would dress up as a Disney Princess to see if it made her dad smile.

She was wrong.

The only thing he did was to send her a quick glare before going back to his bottle of alcohol and the tv.

Micha then decided to take a sharp knife and cut herself of the lack of attention from her favorite people.

Her brother had friends and no time for his little sister.

Her father was almost married to the tv and the endless bottles of alcohol.

Knifes were Micha's new friends.

Knifes that made her body hurt and bleed.

Blood is nice to look at, right?

(A/n: part 2 of Micha's past is probably coming later this week, I'm too lazy to write everything at once.)