Note and explanation

So this book is done!

Thank you sooo much for reading! I'm really happy you took your time reading my book.

And so, this book can be pretty confusing in some chapters.

Chapter 1: nothing special here, just Micha and Namjoon talking with a cliff.

Chapter 2: Micha and Namjoon talking about Micha wanting to kill her self.

Chapter 3: Micha tries getting drunk only so she can drive a car and get in a car accident.

Chapter 4: Micha and Namjoon fighting because of Micha's drinking.

Chapter 5: Micha's mom has came and yells at Micha for being suicidal.

Chapter 6: Micha telling her self to kill her self

Chapter 7: Our girl won't eat and got no food

Chapter 8, 9 and 10: Micha and Namjoon going to the store, meeting a stranger that knows Micha, the only solution for me is that it's a stalker or Taehyung's dad (see my note on the end)

Chapter 11: Micha starts thinking about her mom, so Namjoon hugs her to calm her down

Chapter 12 and 13: The couple meets a strange man that goes to a random couple behind them, that's added because of Micha's parents ignoring her when she was little, so Namjoon starts thinking about if she actually took suicide, since he thinks it's only a phase of her life.

Chapter 14, 15, 16: Her past

Chapter 17: Micha's family is ripping from each other.

Chapter 18: Namjoon planning what to give Micha to her 23th birthday

Chapter 19: Micha finally taking her life

Chapter 20: Micha's parents, Namjoon and Yoongi talking about her, missing her, probably in her funeral, I would say that.

Some chapters aren't so confusing, but I wanted to give and explanation to every chapter.

Thank you for reading <3