The train

" Rin, how do you plan to fake a death? " I asked him as he slammed his head on the table, I put my hand under his head so he didn't hurt himself. He stopped and grabbed my hand, kissing it, holding onto it tightly. " I don't know.. It's not as easy as I thought.. " He got up and walked out of the cafe, dragging you behind him. " Haru, we're gonna run away. " I looked at him and nodded, he snuck into his house looking around in case anyone was in there. I was clinging onto his back, he grabbed the main stuff we needed and we left later that night, I felt nervous.

     I have never left this town and now I didn't know how far we were gonna go, I looked up at Rin nervously and he smile patting my head. He paid to get on the train, I stepped on and he was right behind me, we went to the part that had the beds. " It's amazing how they do this and also how people fall asleep on them. " I nodded a I hopped onto the one above him, I felt safe in here, I pulled the curtain closed and stared at the top that was a little over foot about me. I felt Rin crawling up next to me. " R-Rin, these are barely big enough for to people. It's like a twin size bed.. " He pushed me closer to the wall and began kissing me, my face became dark crimson.         " R-Rin not in here.. " He grabbed my wrist. " Mine's bigger. " He pulled me down to his and there was quite a bit more space.

     He kissed my neck, I felt him searching for my sweet spot, I moaned quietly as he hit it and he attacked that one spot with kisses. I heard someone walk in and we got quiet as they walked passed us and out the other side of the train. Rin grabbed my butt, I blushed, he snuck his hands into my boxers and stuck one finger up my hole. " R-R-Rin. " I purred and blushed, he moved his finger around, I felt another enter, he looked into my eyes and pulled them out. " I gotta go to the bathroom. " He said as he kissed my head getting up and walking away.