Lost

Rin kissed my head as he left for work, I grabbed the money and ran to the register, paying for more nights. ' We need to find a better place.. ' I walked outside and saw Rin half way down the street, I smiled and walked across the street and ran to a park. I sat on the swing, I leaned back and looked up as the sky, I looked back down and saw a little kid run in front of me. I jumped off and landed near the swings, I looked around the park but no one was with him, I walked over to him. He sat on the floor and stuck his tongue out, I chuckled and sat next to him. " Let's go look for your parents.. " I lightly grabbed his hand, we stayed near the park, I asked around but no one knew or had seen him with anyone. 

     I took him back to the park and sat on the bench next to him. " I tired.. " He said as he slammed his head onto my arm. " Owie.. " He looked up at me and laughed. ' Why do kids like to see people get hurt? ' I looked down at him to see him half asleep, I smiled and kept watching for anyone to come get him or find him. I heard someone yelling. " Yuuki! " I picked him up and walked onto the sidewalk, I saw the guy coming this way, I called him over. " Is this the kid your looking for? " I asked as the kid looked up at him, he tears up. " Thank you! " He hugged me and my hood fell back, he grabbed the kid and looked at me. " W-Wait it's you.. The neko from last night! " He yelled, I sighed. " Yep.. it's meee.. " 

     I walked back to the swings and he follow me, sitting one the one next to me. " Thanks for finding my little brother. " He said as the kid reached up and kept poking his face, I laughed a little. " Do you have any siblings? "

" ..... I don't know.. " I answered awkwardly, I got up. " Well I gotta go, get home safely.. " I said as I waved and ran down the street, running into the hotel, up the stairs and into the room.