❦5

꧁ₚₐᵣₜ Fᵢᵥₑ꧂

ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃᶠʳᵃᶦᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶦᶠ ᴵ ᵃˢᵏ
"ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏ ᵒᶠ ᵐᵉˀ"
ʸᵒᵘʳ ʳᵉᵖˡʸ ʷᶦˡˡ ᵇᵉ
"ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ"
FIVE OF NINE

I haven't talked to Michael in two days. I'm not of worried, this is the longest I've ever not talk to him by choice. But if he doesn't want to be around me there's nothing I can do.

I walk into the kitchen were my dad is sitting at the table with-- wait coffee? This is the first time in a long time I've seen him without beer.

He looks up and waits for me to speak, “I um.. I'm going to the dance.. “ He raised his eyebrow in an and-your-telling-me-why look.

“.. With this girl named Ally..” I look down towards the ground. God, this is embarrassing. I hate everything about this situation.

“Are you dating her?'

“What? No! I mean-” I stumbled over my words not sure exactly what I'm trying to say.

He's being so calm and quiet today, It's asking me worried he's going to start yelling about something.

“A dance is how I met your mom. She was dating the captain of the football team and I asked her to dance. “ He continues to tell me, how they kissed and my moms boyfriend at the time wanted to fight him.

It was a cute story, and he told me about when they first started dating.

*RING *RING

The phone starts ringing and I get walk over to the phone. I check the call and see it's my grandmother, so I answer the call.

“Hello?”

“Ryan? I wanna come home.” I hear Julie's voice come through the phone. (In case you forgot Ryan has two sister, Julie and Blue)

“Is grandma there?” I ask Julie.

“Ryan, who's on the phone?” My dad gets up and walks over to the phone and grabs it.

“Hello? Julie?.. I know.. It's okay.. Let me talk to grandma.”

As he talks on the phone I hear muffled voices. I have not spoken to my sister in a long time, this is the longest time anyway.

It felt good to hear her voice even it was only for a few moments. I didn't really realize how much I have actually missed them both.

I hear my dad say goodbye to the person on the phone, and he looks over at me, “ I'm going to pick up your sister's tomorrow.”

“For the day? Or are they coming back to stay?” I ask.

“They're staying. This is where they live.” He walks away.

I know that the bonding like thing that was happening is now over and done with. Not that expected it to last long, It never does.

I'm just happy it happened at all, I smile to myself.

...

“Okay, what about this one?” Ally asked, coming out of the dressing room. She did a little twirl in the dress.

The dress is red and tight-fitting. Its very short and has a cut on the side of the dress up close to her hip.

“You look like a hooker.” I said. She pushes her lips out into a pout and turns to go back into the dressing room.

Ally and I are shopping for the dance today. She wants to find the “perfect” dress. I didn't want to come, but she said she needed my opinion. It's not like I was busy anyway.