❦6

꧁ₚₐᵣₜ ₛᵢₓ꧂

ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡᶦⁿᵍ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ ᶦⁿ
ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵉˢᵗ ʷʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ
ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵏˢ, ᶦᵗˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ
ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡᶦᵉˢ ᵈᶦᵉᵈ
SIX OF NINE

"Ryan.. Can we talk?" I want to be mad at him, but he sounds so sad. I don't like sad people.

Sadness leads to over-thinking, over-thinking leads to depression and depression can lead to suicide therefore I don't like when people are sad.

"Yea-" I was cut off by one of Ally's friends, I think Tasha or maybe Sarah.. Something like that.

"Go away, Michael. You're ruining his and Ally's date!" The girl angrily pretests to him.

"Date!?" Michael and I both say in unison.

She rolls her eyes at Michael and ignores my confused gaze. I turn to Ally who has the reddest blush on her face. Wow, she can get red.

"You're just mad because I wouldn't sleep with you. Sorry I'm not into ugly bitches, Jordan dear!" Michael pretends to apologize.

Damn I wasn't even remotely close to her name.

"Listen cunt-"

"Sorry, I'll be right back." I say cutting off Jordan and dragging Michael away from the group.

"Why did you do that?" I wasn't mad just upset all the commotion happened. No one was paying attention though so it's not that bad.

"She started it!" He exclaimed.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"You don't, I-... Look, I actually came here to apologize to you. Not the other way around. I was a dick and I'm sorry." He says frowning.

"People aren't wrong, you are an asshole." I laugh and Michael looks at me surprised.

"You're such a loser!" The frown disappears from his face and a smile takes its place.

"Yeah, yeah." I playfully roll my eyes. "I'm still mad at you though, and I want ice cream!" I demand.

"Fine, I'll get you your ice cream." He says to me.

"But that's not the only reason I came." he trailed off.

"Did Luca make you come?" I ask.

"Oh shit, I forgot about him," he laughs. "Eh, he's most likely fine."

I laugh lightly, smiling at my emo like friend.

"I uh, just want you to know- I lied." He said with a guilty expression.

"What are you talking about?" I ask Michael.

"I-I-I," he takes a deep breath and says, "I do like boys. "

"You're gay?"

"No, I'm not gay. I'm Michael." He says shyly looking towards the ground.

"Hey," I reach out to the side of his face and gently make him look at me, "Why would you be worried about that?"