Where Am I?

Lucy POV
"Where are we?" I asked.
"No idea?"
"How can you not know where we are, if your the one who teleported us here!?"
"You promised you wouldn't yell!" he yelled.
"Sorry," I whispered.
I looked around and saw walls. I then walked in a room, and it had a tv and a king bed.
"Weird,"I whispered.
"What's weird?"
Oh, crap he heard me.
"Well... We're in a mansion and the beds are all clean," I replied.
"How do you know that we're in a mansion?" he asked.
"Well... I lived in one when I was little," I said. "So I know how it looks like."
I looked outside, and saw it was late.
"It's late I'm gonna go sleep," I said.
"Can I join?" he asked.

Zeref POV
"No way! You go sleep in the other bed next door!" She screamed.
"Ok, but no need to yell. You really forget quick..." I whispered the last part.
"What do you mean by I forget quick!" She screamed again but more loudly and furiously.
"You forgot your promise."
"Stupid idiot," she mumbled and walked in and shut the door loudly.
I went to the other bed next door, falled on the bed and felled asleep.

Lucy POV
I woke up and looked around if they were any bathroom in the room. I saw one and went in, before I looked in the dresser that was in the room. It had female clothes in it. I took out this....

I went in the shower and surprisingly there was shampoo and conditioner

I went in the shower and surprisingly there was shampoo and conditioner. After finishing I went and dress myself and took my belt that holds my keys and my whip.
I went downstairs and saw that Zeref wasn't awake. I sighed in releif, I decided to go out and buy some stuff.

After I finished, I went back. I know I should just escape, but I don't know where I am. I put the stuff in my bedroom then went and go eat breakfast. I looked around to look if they was something I like.
"Crash!"
I accidently falled a poison jar and it spread all around the floor.

Zeref POV
I woke up by a sound of a crash. I went downstairs and saw Lucy cleaning up something.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Well... I was looking for something to eat 'til I accidentally broked a poison jar," she explained, not looking up and continuing picking up her mess.
"Let me help you," I told her.
"No it's fine, I can do it myself," she said, but I still helped her anyways.