Rosevalie Woods

Lucy POV

Zeref really has a lot of secrets. But why?
Is he trying to-
"Lucy are you ok?" Zeref asked.
"Yah, just thinking," I told him. "So are we continuing the training?"
"I don't think it's a good idea," he mumbled.
"Why?" I asked. 
"Well you see... My curse is starting to get stronger again," he said.
"Who cares about your curse," I told him.
"You're just using me to train you! Train alone, you don't need me!" he yelled, his eyes were now red. He must be angry.
"You're wrong I'm not using you! You're NOT a tool! No living thing is a tool," I said sadly.
"Go away, I don't want to see you anymore."
"What! I don't know where I am! I'm not gonna leave, I'm staying here!" I yelled.
"Fine, but don't get in my way," he said. "And if you die it isn't my fault."
He walked away and I sighed in irritation.

I walked upstairs and went to my room. I opened the drawer that I found the E.N.D book and take it out.
"Why is it here anyway?" I asked myself once again.
I opened it and words came out of the book.
"No way."

Nobody's POV

"Lets separate," Erza ordered. "Natsu and Gajeel. Me, Gray and Wendy."
They went their separate ways.

Natsu and Gajeel started to walk.
"Hey, look a house!" Natsu yelled, pointing at the old mansion.
"It's a mansion, idiot," Gajeel said.
"I'm not an idiot, Metal-Head." Natsu spat.
"Flame-bra-" he was cut off by yells.
"What! I don't know where I am! I'm not gonna leave, I'm staying here!"
"Fine, but don't get in my way," They heard a man say."And if you die it isn't my fault."

Natsu and Gajeel ran inside.
"I smell Bunny Girl's scent," Gajeel told Natsu.
"Yah I smell her too, but another one too. I smelled it before, but I don't recognize it," Natsu said.
"Who do you think it might be?" Gajeel asked.
"I don't know, let's go see."
And they started to fallow the unrecognizable scent.