Lectured.

Keith's P.o.v.

My vision was hazy and my head hurt. But it wasn't anything unusual. Man, I should really start wearing my glasses but I really don't want to be bullied even more. Hell, if they found out that I like Lance it wouldn't be just more teasing it'd be my end. Tons of humiliation. I'd have to let Lance go so he wouldn't be hurt... But I plan on keeping that a secret. unfortunally that isn't excatly up to me, whether it gets out or not. I open my eyes completely, getting the usual fuzzy vision back since I never wear my glasses. "L-lance?" Damn it... I stuttered again. I can feel my cheeks warming up as I know a red/pink blush is making its way up my face. "Keith! I was so worried! Icleanedyourwoundsanditwasterriblebutbutbutareyouokay!" "Woah woah.. Lance slow down" "Sorry, I said, I cleaned your wounds and there was so many are you okay?! What happened I can't beleive you didn't tell me! Plus you're way lighter than the first time I carried you and that was about a month ago!" He Screamed. "I'm sorry but I couldn't tell you, besides i'm not that light... " I trailed off. "Fine... have it your way but at least weigh yourslef the scales over there" he pointed off to the corner. Giving me a pouty face as he turned away. Trying to get up my legs felt like jelly and I fell on the ground my cheeks burning red. "Haha Keith! Sorry i'll help ya" Lance proceeded in picking me up completely and placing me down. 92 pounds. I weigh too much... "Keith you need to be eating you only weigh 92 pounds! that's hardly anything! Anyways the schools days over and I get the feeling you don't want to talk anymore about this so..." Lance trailed off. "Ah!" I yelped as he picked me up bridal style again. "hahaha! Don't be so jumpy.. Your really red though. Kinda cute~" "Wa-wha-What?!" "haha Nothing" he chuckled more as we passed by lotor and his rookies. I was suprised when all lotor did was smirk at me and walk away not even wasting time to make some rude comment that's odd what's he planning? I was jumped out of my thoughts as Lance asked "So... keith do you have glasses I mean it's just your alwasy squinting to see the board but you never wan to sit in the front of the class, which is understandable but.. I suppose i'm just curious" He looked down on me as I turned my ever redding face away embarrased. So he knew huh? So embarrasing..... Lance took hold of my chin turning my head up to his face. "Don't be embarrased but i'll take that as a yes?" "ye-yeah, I have glasses..." "why don't you wear them?" "don't want to be teased.." "Oh... Well you should wear them I bet you're adorable with them on!" "Su-sure" Tapping his shoulder I had Lance set me down and stumbled the rest of the way to my father's house.  Maybe I will wear my glasses....

*Sorry I needed a quick filler I'll update within the next two weeks. Sorry again bye...*