Immunity; Prologue

Just a little bit about my oc, Has brown hair, blue eyes, and her full name is Emilie Rose Greene. She is the younger sister of Maggie, and older sister to Beth Greene.

Her best friend is Anna Stanley, a relatively tall girl, with chocolate brown eyes, and long strawberry blonde hair, pretty much everyone she has ever met, are attracted to her.

Both have relatively kind and sweet personalities, but while Emilie is dealing with her nightmares, Anna is depressed, which can often cause stress between the friends. Though they still try to remain optimistic, even in the midst of the Zombie Apocalypse.

Prologue:

"No matter how good, someone's life might seem. Everyone, including you, has their inner demons. The only difference, is how you deal with it."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Emilie rested her head against Anna's as they sat on the couch, playing video games. The brunette's feet were propped up on the coffee table, a controller clutched in her hands. She heard Anna give a curse, as she knocked the strawberry-blonde's character off the cliff."Damn you, how are you so good at this..?"Anna had now pulled herself off of the couch, and turned the gaming system off, giving a smirk as Emilie gave a half-hearted glare.

"Practice makes perfect."

The words seemed to come to effortlessly out of the Brunette's mouth, as if they were repeated on a daily basis. Which they actually were, it was her favorite phrase to speak, whenever she won at something. It's not that she was a bragger, far from that, whenever her signature phrase popped into a conversion, people knew she was just joking around. In fact she was a massive disliker of poor sportsmanship, and tried to contribute to the other team(you know, besides helping them cheat).

"You really love saying that, don't ya?"Anna's southern sass was coming through like on a bell toll, and seemed to have only a positive effect on their conversation."Yup."Emilie, the shorter one of the two, clicked her tongue, not from annoyance or irritation, but from pure amusement. Anna could hear her best friend's giggles from in front of the TV stand, and smiled, if only they could be together all the time.

A whinny broke through the giggles, making both of them smile wider. Scout wanted to join in on the fun, in other words, Scout wanted to go for a ride. That horse loved to be rode, he loved feeling the wind in his mane, while his owner took him out riding on the old trails.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Emilie held the reins in her hand as she led scout down the old trail, a smile on her freckled face. Anna and her horse Rosebud walked beside them, the mare's dark brown coat with an almost pure black mane becoming accustomed to the cool breeze. Both girls were smiling, they hadn't been out on the old trails, since their sophomore year of high school. Senior year seemed to be the hardest, as even though both girls had passing grades, they were still worried they wouldn't have enough credits to graduate.

They had rode down this trail a million times, and both girls still recognised the terrain fairly well, even though it had been a few years since they regularly rode the trail. Emilie knew she partly had a childish reaction to seeing her best friend again, but ever since they graduated and went off to separate colleges, she had missed Anna greatly. She missed riding their horses together, going down this trail, and a few others, which to them was the best thing ever.

Emilie, of course, loved her two sisters to death, but at the same time she knew her father was kind of disappointed in her for not going to the college he wanted her to. The brunette felt a little bit bad about sending a letter to a different college, than he had wanted. But soon enough her father got over it, his love of his family and his job reminding him of his second oldest daughter's wild and free spirit.