Immunity; Three

Tell it to the Frogs Part Two:

Anna moved closer to Emilie, as the brunette stared warily at the sight before them. Her blue eyes met Daryl's, as he started questioning Shane, with his southern drawl. Emilie had a gut feeling, that something was wrong, which made her gulp nervously. She touched a hand to the back of her braided hair, twirling a piece of loose hair in-between​ her fingers. It was a habit that she developed at a young age, one that she never grew out of.

"He dead?"

"We're not sure." Shane answered giving a look to the redneck who seethed with anger."He either is or he ain't!" Anna winced at his voice, but didn't cower this time. If this were another time, Emilie would of smiled, but the seriousness of the situation stopped her. She wanted to say something, but her mouth was dry, and she could feel her breathing stutter. The brunette knew she had to calm her breathing, because an asthma attack wouldn't help anything.

"No easy way to say this, so I'll just say it."

Rick stepped up, speaking to Daryl in a serious-no-bullshit tone. Daryl looked at him with a venomous gaze, his Georgian blue eyes flashing."Who are you?"Emilie gave an uneasy look, a bad feeling bubbling in the pit of her stomach. Anna stood to her full height, masking her earlier cowering. Daryl looked upset, not that Emilie blamed him; as having three siblings of her own, she understood.

"Rick grimes."

Anna looked towards Rick, almost like she knew him personally, which was strange because Emilie swore he had only just got there, while Daryl and her were out hunting. Swallowing her confusion, the brunette simply shook her head, resuming her focus to the current events."Rick grimes, you got something you want to tell me?"

"Your brother was a danger to us all, so I handcuffed him on a roof, hooked him to a piece of metal. He's still there." Emilie knew right then that Daryl was going to lose his temper, causing her to put a hand on the sheath of her knife. The short girl looked towards the redneck's face, catching a glimpse of him wiping his eyes. This was the first time she watched him cry, even if he thought no one had noticed.

"Hold on. Let me process this."Daryl seethed in anger, covering up his previous weakness in emotion."You're saying you handcuffed my brother to a roof and you left him there?!" His tense shoulders and angry eyes, somehow didn't make Emilie like him any less. Rick clearly did not anticipate, Daryl's reaction as he spoke again."Yeah."

The redneck threw the squirrels he was carrying, before lunging at Rick. The former sheriff managed to push the hunter off, causing Daryl to draw his hunting knife."Hey! Watch the knife!"Emilie watched the situation, but in a split second she was over trying to calm the redneck down."Daryl, calm down!" The brunette attempted to grab him, but was shoved out of the way by Shane, and fell to the ground, wincing as the breath hitched in her lungs.

Shane grabbed Daryl, putting the redneck into a chokehold, while completely ignoring the brunette he'd pushed onto the ground. Emilie managed to get back on her feet, her breathing faster than normal, before giving a nasty glare towards Shane. She gave a worried look towards Daryl, but was prevented from approaching him by Rick."Okay. Okay." The former deputy, was honesty getting on her nerves, not that he didn't before.

"You'd best let me go!"

"Let him go, Shane!" Emilie's instincts to help Daryl, we're nothing new. Since they'd first gone hunting together, they watched each other's backs."Nah, I think it's better if I don't."The guy holding Daryl in a chokehold, ignored both the redneck he was holding and the brunette defending him."Chokehold's illegal." Anna gave a concerned look, attempting to calm the situation, but was cut off."C'mon, guys. This isn't necessary​-"