Chapter 8 The Nerdy Twins

KATHERINE

I woke up to the doorbell going off and the dogs barking. I groaned burying my face in my pillows more, LaMelo's arm was wrapped firmly around me, his hand just below my boob holding onto the strap on my lingerie. I felt like we hadn't even been asleep that long, we were up all night and when I say all night we didn't stop until the sun came up. I'm sure I'll have a limp today. The doorbell went off again sending the dogs into a rage making me sigh and shake LaMelo awake.

"Can you please go shoot whoever is at the door?" I asked in annoyance. He chuckled kissing my forehead getting up throwing on a pair of sweats leaving the room. I sighed with a smile closing my eyes trying to go back to sleep but I felt cold without LaMelo's warm body pressed against mine, the way his hands traced the curve on my side just relaxed me until I was pulled into sleep or the way he'd whisper lame jokes in my ear trying to get a tired giggle out of me but I'd laugh because his breath was tickling my neck not because the joke. KAT WHAT THE HELL STOP! You do not like him, he kidnapped you, he turned your brother into a gang member, and he's keeping both of you from your family. You hate how his hands feel on you and the way he whispers in your ear none of it is sexy or relaxing it's repulsing. I shook away the sinful thoughts slipping out of the bed not excepting the pain I felt making me sit down. Pain for from my upper thighs, pelvic, and to my lower back and lower stomach. I groaned touching the areas forcing myself up and limped over to the closet. I grabbed a pair of LaMelo's sweats and one of his t-shirts not having anything baggy only tight. I changed putting my hair in a messy ponytail limping over the elevator cringing as I stood. Once I got downstairs I seen two guys standing inside the foyer with LaMelo. They all looked over as I walked out trying to hide my limp.

"Having issues Kitten?" LaMelo asked with a smirk

"Nope. All good" I lied strutting out of the room with no limp but once I was out of the view I groaned bending down grabbing my stomach. Never again, we're putting a limit on that if it happens again. I limped over to the couch sitting down with a sigh and LaMelo walked in with the two guys looking at me and the table.

"No coffee this morning?" He asked with a smirk and I threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up and give me my laptop" I said to the guy holding it.

"Sorry darling it's going to the tech team" He smirked at me and I looked at LaMelo shocked

"No arguing" He pointed at me and I sighed

"They're not going to be able to get into it. I'm not just a pretty face, that's encrypted" I pointed but he waved me off tossing the pillow at me walking out of the room the two following me.

"GET ME COFFEE WHILE YOUR IN THERE. WITH COOKIES PLEASE" I yelled laying down cuddling onto the couch turning on the TV to see Jersey Shore was on so I turned it to the reruns.

"GET IT YOURSELF" He yelled back

"NO YOU HURT ME. PLEASE LAMELO" I yelled back focusing on the TV. Moments passed before LaMelo came in with coffee and three cookies.

"Aren't you just a sweetheart" I smirked taking it sitting up

"Where do you hurt?" He asked seriously

"My lower half. I'm ok though, I just didn't want to limp like that in front of your friends" I said and he looked at me worried

"Are you sure?" He asked and I laughed

"Yes I'm fine. No one can get into that laptop but for me, me and Zane are really good with that kinda stuff" I stressed but he laughed

"Don't worry about that. I didn't mean to hurt you" He whispered kissing me easily