Chapter 45 Rome Italy day one: Adventures

LAMELO

I woke up to the sun shining in the room annoying me, I moved around the bed trying to find a way to block it out. Kat whimpered moving into me more hiding her face, I sighed wrapping my arm around her trying to fall back to sleep.

"Melo" She whispered tapping my chest.

"I'm right here kitten" I whispered tiredly

"Can you close the curtains please. The sun is killing me" She groaned. I sighed finally peeling open my eyes groaning as they adjusted but once they did it wasn't the sun I was worried about anymore. There was man standing over the bed closer to Kat looking down at the bed with a boner. Sick bastard.

"Who the fuck are you" I snapped lunging over Kat grabbing him punching him in the face Kat screaming.

"WHY ARE YOU IN OUR ROOM? WHO ARE YOU" I yelled slamming him into the wall. He didn't say anything he just stared at me, I punched him again throwing him onto the floor kicking him.

"WHY WERE YOU STANDING OVER MY GIRLFRIEND? ANSWER ME" I yelled kicking him again. Suddenly he pulled out a knife swinging it at my legs barely missing.

"MELO" Kat yelled as the guy got up.

"I'm not scared of some knife bro" I said shaking my head. He ran at me but I grabbed his arm spinning throwing him.

"MELO" Kat yelled, I looked over to make sure she was ok but she tossed me my gun. I smirked catching it pulling back the hammer holding up making the guy stop dead in his tracks. He dropped the knife backing away.

"I'm homeless I go from room to room and sleep. I got in this one last night, I slept in the bathroom. I got curious and she's just pretty, I haven't been that close to a pretty women in years calm down" He said, I looked at him shocked. He has some nerve telling me to calm down when he was the one standing over us while we slept. I swung the gun hitting him in the face with it. I went to hit him with the gun again but my arm was grabbed stopping me and look back at Kat.

"Just get this freak out of our room and get us a new room" She stopped me and I nodded throwing on a pair of pants.

"Get up" I snapped at the guy

"Fuck you. What are you going to do with me?" He asked me scared

"Ok I'm going to give you options. Either you get up and walk down the stairs with me so I can turn you into the front desk or I'll blow your brains for just looking at my girlfriend" I growled at him. He got up looking at Kat who slunk down behind me.

"Put on clothes your not staying in this room alone" I ordered. She quickly put on my t-shirt and a pair of spandex.

"Go" I snapped pushing the guy. We walked out and got in the elevator never once did I lower the gun.

"Your really pretty" He said to Kat but she just moved into me more.

"Don't speak to her" I growled at him

"Your too uptight" He rolled his eyes

"And your barely clinging to life" I snapped. The elevator opened and we walked down to the counter.

"Listen lady I woke up to this creep standing over my bed. I don't know him now I want a new room" I growled at her

"In your room? Do you have a key sir?" She asked the guy I had at gun point.

"I stole a master key a few months ago" He said and she snatched the card.

"I'm calling the police. Yes sir I'll have you a new room and all your things moved over" She said starting to type looking up.