Chapter 13 Ending the horrible day

KATHERINE

I took a drink of water going back to typing me and my brother both typing silently working on getting this back up. I grabbed Zane's phone seeing it was already midnight and I was getting tired. I've had a long two days and I just wanted to go to sleep, I've been thinking while I was working on the computers. Maybe me and LaMelo were put on each others path for a reason, what are the chances of him being in a store around Vinyl while I was walking into work. There is a connection as much as I hate to say it but there is. There's a reason why I don't want him hurt so I'm not saying I forgive him for kidnapping me or yesterday or anything but I think he was put here for a reason. I think he just needs someone to love him and that's why I was put in his path because when I love, I love too hard and that's what he needs. The door opened but I didn't even look away from the computer not caring about whatever gang member walked in.

"Look at you working so hard. I should put you on the tech team" I heard LaMelo's voice. I looked up sending him a smile

"Can we go home? I'm sleepy and stressed" I said tiredly. He smiled at me leaning against the wall.

"Soon baby. When we get home I'll give you a massage to help with your stress" He winked but I just turned away. He's not touching me, I think we were put together but I'm still angry with him.

"LaMelo how do you know if you found a claim?" Zane asked making me look at him with wide eyes.

"I knew because when I first seen Kat some dudes were yelling disgusting things at her and I got protective, then when I seen her. Her back was towards me but she was the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes on. My heart patted faster and all I could think about was getting to know her. Then that Spanish accent spoke to me when I walked in and I knew I could never get tired of hearing it. It sounded velvety, like angels singing to me. Then when I seen her, I knew no other person could compare to her" He said looking at me. I looked down at the keyboard with my cheeks catching on fire at his words.

"You've always been charming" I whispered and he chuckled

"Well your not going to find this charming" He said seriously making my head snap up with a look of fear in my eyes.

"I have Maverick tied up in the basement. I was going to torture him longer but looking at him is disgusting me. I want you to come down there" He said making my eyes grow wide and I stood up backing away swallowing.

"No LaMelo. I'll take any punishment you give me but I'm not going to see him" I panicked my breath picking up.

"Kitten I'm going to be with you the whole time. He can't hurt you I won't let him. He just needs to see you it's a different kinda torture. He can see his victim strong and know he didn't tear them down" He told me calmly not leaving his spot

"Are you fucking crazy?" Zane snapped at LaMelo making him glare at Zane.

"Twin sister or not, you have no fucking say so shut up" LaMelo growled glaring and I seen his hand stained with blood.

"Your hand. Are you ok?" I asked and he nodded

"Not my blood. It will also be good for you too, you'll see he can't hurt you anymore" LaMelo said and I looked at him

"Your not going to kill him in front of me are you?" I asked and he shook his head no

"No you can't handle that. I want you to say what you need to say" He said and I bit my lip. Maybe it would help, to see that Maverick was locked in a room unable to hurt anyone. I hadn't seen him in years, the last time I did he raped me and told me he'd be right back but I never seen him again.