Chapter 1

I'm getting stared at again. Don't people normally get shady looking people around here? This is the place that holds the guild Fairy Tail. I'm a kid in a cloak that shades my face and you can't see what I'm wearing underneath, what's so wrong about that?
      OH! I haven't introduced myself. My name is Tamashi Akuma, I am 7 year old wizard. My parents' names are Hana, mother, and Kaen Akuma, father. I tell you that, because it shows their magics! My mother, name meaning flower, has floral magics. My father, name meaning flame, has fire magics. I on the other hand, name meaning soul, have a magic know as Soul Control and Sight.
     My family lived in a village by the magic council, my father worked in the building until I was born. He kind of was forced to quit after a dark guild had killed my mother when he was at work and I was just a baby. They were after me, but they couldn't really hurt me for some odd reason. After that we moved into a different village, but that didn't last too long. When I was 5, my father was killed on a job from a guild.
     The guild my father was in wanted me to join, but I didn't want to. I wanted to join Fairy Tail! And that is exactly what I am on my way to now. I spent a year training myself, and now I think I'm ready to join!

     I arrived at the guild and opened the guild doors, it was very loud and full of happyness. There was a pink haired boy fighting with a ravin haired boy. I walk in and am greeted by a long white haired girl behind a bar.
     "Hello! How may I help you?" She said with a smile never leaving her face.
     "I would like to join." I state with a low voice so that only she can hear me.
     She nods and some how her smile grew even more,"Okay! If you go up the stairs and to the left you will see a door, that's where the master is!" She claps, that smile never leaving her face.
     I nod and start up the stairs and knock on the door on the left. I hear a voice saying to come in, I open the door and am greated by an old, short man.
     "Hello, what do you need?" He asks, looking up from what looks to be apology letters.
     "I would like to join the guild, the lady at the counter said to come up here." I state, still covered by my cloak.
     He studies me and smiles,"Okay, what magic do you have?"
     I lift my head to where my mouth is able to be seen and I smile,"I can control souls."
     He nods,"You have magic like Bickslow, interesting." He states with a smile.
     I don't know if we have the same magic. I think to myself, but I smile to the guild master,"Maybe I'll be able to get training on my magics!" I state happily. "Oh! I guess I should take off my hood. It isn't that needed like it was earlier." I say more to myself then him. I flick my head back and my face is visable.
     I have my long red with white tipped hair up in a messy bun, my eyes are silver and my skin is a snowy pale color. He smiles to me.
     "Where would you like you guild mark?" He asks with a smile.

     After I'm done with my meeting with the master I smile and look over the railing at the guild I just joined. I got my guild mark on my left ankle in the color gray. I had my cloak off now and  because it was magic once I took it off it disappeared. Now my outfit is visable and I am wearing a black lace crop top and blue shorts, with no shoes. I hate shoes. I walk down the stairs and go to the job request board looking at the jobs.
     "Hmm, ya knew here?" I hear someone say and I turn around to see who's talking and if they are talking to me.
     When I turn around I see a blond hair girl with a blue and white crop top and a blue skirt. She's looking right at me, so I'm assuming she is talking to me.
     "Um, ya I'm new here, I just joined." I tell the girl and she smiles.
     "Awesome! I'm Lucy." She says and holds out her hand.
     "I'm Tamashi, but you can call me Tama." I say with a smile and take her hand and smile.
     We shake hands and when we release hands she puts her hands on her hips and I just leave mine at my side.
     "Are you going to take a job?" She asks and I nod.
     "Ya, I need to be able to get food."
     "Makes since, would you like me to go with you?" She asks when I turn to face to board.
     I think for a moment and respond with,"What magic do you have?" I turn to her and she looks a little confused on why I asked the question.
     "I am a Celestial Wizard." She responds with.
     I nod and turn back to the board and find a job with the reward I want. I grab the paper off the board and turn to her with a smile,"Then let's get going Lucy!"
     We walk over to the lady at the bar counter and show her the paper, she approves the quest and then Lucy goes to tell her team she is going to take me on the mission. After she's done with that we leave the guild and I lead the way to the train, not letting her see the paper, but I read the quest to her on the walk.
     When we get to the train she gets us out tickets and we sit in the train and start to talk.
     "So you know my magics, what is yours?" She asks when we sit down.
     I tap my chin,"Master says my magic is like someone named Bickslow, but I think the type of magic is the only thing similar." I state simply.
     "So soul control? You can control souls of the dead and see souls of those who are waker in magic? That's what  Bickslow's magic is."
     I shake my head,"That's what I thought was his magic. We both have soul control magics, but mine is different. I'm blind."
     She looks at me confused and I nod. "How can you see me then?"
     I smile,"Your soul."
     "My soul?"
     I nod again,"Yes, your soul. I see auras in everything, that's how I see. Everything is black with a gold outline. Your soul shapes you and is the only thing with color. When I am with people, there is lots of color, but without people or animals or other living things, everything is black and gold."
     She nods a little taking in everything in,"How old are you?"
     "I'm 7, you?"
     "19, but its a little complicated." She looks out the window.
     "How so?"
     "I, along with several others in the guild, were stuck in a sleep kind of thing in an island that was hidden by magic. We didn't age or change in any way in the 7 years we were stuck there. I should be 26, but I'm only 19 because of the events." She finishes with a sigh.
     "I heard of that, so you were one of the members who was thought to be dead when I was born. My father was sad about how Fairy Tail had become, though the council had mix feeling about it."
     She looked at me confused,"Council? How do you know?"
     "My father was a camander in the council when the events happened. He was supposed to be with the ones who appeared at the island before Agnilogia appeared and everyone thought you all died. Or so I heard. I don't know what happened exactly with my father and the events of the Fairy Tail disappearance." I took a sip of tea that I bought from one of the people working at the train that was selling food and drinks. Lucy got a water.
     "So your father worked at the council? What happened?"
     I put the cup of tea at my lips and said simply,"My mother was killed by a dark guild that was after me." I took a drink of tea and then continued,"They were after me, but for some reason they couldn't actually harm me, so they killed my mother thinking she had a protection spell on me, but she didn't."
    She looked at me wide eyed,"How could they not harm you?"
     "I can heal my body by leaving it, I ended up figuring that out that day."
     She nods slowly,"Sorry for asking you about this stuff, it must be hard."
     I shake my head and take another drink of my tea and shrug,"I don't really care about answering the questions like that. I haven't had parents for a while, my father died on a job for his guild when I was 5."
     She looks at me questionably,"What guild?"
     "Blue Pegasus."
     "Why didn't you join them?"
     "I didn't want to join them right away, I wanted to train myself to be stronger, that and I was a little scared. Then when I went to join I realized I just didn't want to join the guild. I wanted to join Fairy Tail."
     "Why Fairy Tail?"
     I shrug,"I don't know."
     She nods again,"Well I'm glad you chose to join Fairy Tail."
     "So far, I am too." I finished my tea and we reached out stop.
     We both got up and walked off the train. I lead the way to the address of the person who sent the request.
     "What made you decide to take me on my quest?" I ask on our way.
     She thinks for a moment,"I don't really know."
     I nod,"Makes sense."
     We reach the address and are greeted by guards.
     "What is your business here?" The one on the left says.
     "We are members of Fairy Tail here responding to the request sent by this address." Lucy says back to the guard.
     The guard on the right nods,"Follow me." He says and turns to the house and walks inside the mansion.
     The place was huge! It doesn't seems to lived in though. We are brought to a room in the second floor and are sat on a couch.
     We were told to wait for a little and so we do. After a few minutes a man enters with a woman and the woman is carrying a plate with tea and cups. She sets down the plate and gives a cup of tea to me and Lucy.
     "I'm glad that my request was responded to so quickly."The man begins,"So you read the paper I hope."
     "Yes, it says that there are monsters around the town messing up the homes around here and taking the food." I state, knowing that Lucy wasn't able to read the paper.
     "Do you know what these monsters look like?" Lucy asks the man and woman about to drink the tea.
     I look at her cup and my eyes go wide and I tap her leg with my nail and look at her, she looks to me with question. I motion my eyes to the tea and shake my head slightly so only she can see.
     The woman asks quitely,"Are you okay?"
     I face to her and nod with a smile,"Yes, I was just wondering if they were monsters like ones we had to get rid of a little bit back at another village, but I don't think they are now that I completely think about it, those didn't take food." I lie, but she seems to believe me and smiles and nods.
     The man continues,"Well as I said, there have been monsters going afound at night destroying houses and taking food."
     This is weird. I think this is fake. They have souls, but they are gray. Gray is a sign of demon. And the tea they gave us has color for me, it shouldn't. That's why I told Lucy not to drink it. This house doesn't seem very lived in either. Nor do any of the houses look destroyed by monsters. I thought as we sat at the house, the couple watching me.
     "-ama" I hear part of my name and am called out of my thoughts. I blink and look to Lucy who looks consurned,"Are you okay Tama?"
     I nod,"Yeah, I was just lost in thought." I smile.
----------
Holo everyone! This is posted on this day and will be posted on Monday every week, just not at this time. This is posted the day after What About Magic was supposed to be posted. I did it today, because I wasn't able to post What About Magic. This is the story from the A/N on Sunday! Yay! Hahahah.. Ha. Ha.. Okay I'm done. By my demons! Hoped you like this chapter!