Chapter 2

After the meeting, we went to a hotel and rented a room. I sat on one of the two beds and looked out the window at the house the meeting was held. Something was off. I think they were trying to get us to drink a tainted soul or something. That tea shouldn't of had color. Let alone how vacant the house felt. I wonder if Lucy can call Natsu to meet us here to smell around the house.(I know his ability because his soul told me. Reading souls is too easy, more so when that is the was you see things.)
     "Ama. Tama, Tama. Tama!" Lucy kept yelling my name so I snapes out of my thoughts.
     "Yes Lucy?" I ask and look her in the eye.
     She sighs,"What happened back there with the tea, and what's wrong?"
     I paused for a moment before answering,"There was color in the tea, the only thing I can see with color are souls, and the house itself didn't feel lived in and everything seemed off. I wonder if we can get Natsu out here to help." I said the last part shifting my head twords the house again and stare at it.
     I heard Lucy sigh,"How would we be able to Natsu here? Let alone the face we need his help."
     "Leo," I stated plainly.
     "Leo? What about him?" She asked completely confused.
     "Leo is one of your spirits, correct? Well, I think he would help his master. And I can always track their souls."
     She looked at me dumbfounded.
     I sigh,"If not then I will simply go find a communication lacrama."
     She nods,"Let's go with the second idea."
     "Okay, but for now we should sleep. Well you should. I will go look around the town and see if I can find a lacrama." I finish and stand up.
     Lucy only nods in agreement and lays down on one of the two beds, quickly falling asleep. I exit the hotel quietly and walk around the town threw all the stores. These stores are open pretty late for all of this bad stiff going on. I thought and walked into a magic shop.
     "Hello, how may I help you?" A lady behind the counter asked.
     I smile,"Do you have any communication lacramas for sell?"
     She looks confused,"A communication lacrama. What's that?"
     I looked at her in the same face Lucy did to me when I said we would ask Leo to get Natsu. "You don't know what a communication lacrama is? But you run a magic shop."
     She looked around at her shop,"I do own one of those, but I don't know what a communication lacrama is."
     I sigh,"Okay. Well then I will look around." How could this lady not know what a communication lacrama was?
     I look at the items by the window and see a communication lacrama. This lady has a lacrama, yet doesn't know about it? I grab the lacrama and continue to look around. I spot a group of gate keys and look them over. I spot a golden gate key. Dont they not normaly sell them, dont you have to find them? Could I get Lucy two gate keys this trip? That's the reward for doing this mission as well as 80,000 jewl. I grab the golden gate key as well as some silver ones for Lucy. I walk up to the lady at the counter and buy the stuff.
     After I'm dome I walk to a stand with fruits and I get an apple.
     I start to eat my apple on the way to the hotel room. When I get to the room I set down the bag of magic stuff on my bed and continue eating my apple in a chair that I brought to the window by my bed and I watch the building the meeting was held at.
     I eat everything of the apple including the core and stem. Once done I stand and grab the golden key I got from the shop. It looked like the key of Aries. I put it in a red box the lady gave to me for all the keys I bought for Lucy. I set the box and lacrama on the dresser by my bed and sat down on my chair by the bed. I studied all the souls outside and took note of all of the actions made by them. No sign of the monsters. I stated in my head.

     A few hours pass and I have my soulnout of my body, my body is laying in my bed, asleep, as I'm paceing back and forth in the room not needing any real sleep tonight. I can't sleep, not now, not yet. I still don't trust this place. I stop walking as I hear a moment and turn twords Lucy's bed and see that she woke up I sigh in relief and go back to my body and I jump out of bed,"Your awake!" I state happily.
     She looks to me tired and confused, "Ya, why, what's wrong?"
     "Nothing, just hoping you would wake up soon." I said and turned and grabbed the red box with keys. I hand it to her and see examine the small wooden box.
     "What is this?" She looks at me questioning.
     "Just open it." I say.
     She watches me for a moment longer before taking the top off the box and gasps. She grabs the 5 keys,"Where did you get these?"
     "The same place I got this," I say simply, grabbing the communication lacrama from the same place.
     I hand her the lacrama and get my cup of coffee I bought when I went out to get stuff for breakfast.
     "Would you like coffee? There is iced coffee in the fridge. I am going to start making breakfast." I ask and say to her.
     She nods,"Yes please. And thanks for the keys and lacrama." She smiles, and I return one to her as well.
     I walk to the small kitchen in the hotel room/unit. I start making pancakes and bacon.

     Once I finish making breakfast I walk back to the bedroom and knock on the door,"Lucy, foods done." I tell her before walking back to the kitchen-dining room. I set two plates of food on the small table for 4 and I grab the cups of coffee I made and set them down by the plates. I sit in the seat closest to the nearest window and start to eat my food.