Chapter 7

It has been seven months, and I have learned that Nash(Nashi, Nalu's youngest) has a magic that is basicly Celestial and Fire combined.
     Assral(my nickname for Astral, Nalu's oldest) has elemental-like dragon slaying magic. He can use 2 of the 4 main elements, fire and wind.
     Dante(Juvia and Grey's only child) has ice and water devil slaying magic.
     Abby(Gajeel and Levi's oldest) has Iron dragon slaying. Her little brother has iron-scrip writting. Basicly it is just stronger then normal script.
     Hero(Mira and Laxus's oldest) has take over magic. One of his forms is a lightning god form. Its pretty cool.

     Anyways, as I was saying. It has been sevral days, almost a full month. I have been using requip magic as I picked it up from Erza. I can only requip some weapons though. Erza said she will help teach me how to better the magic, even though I started from scratch a little less then a month ago and I have 7 requipable weapons.
     I have a pack of 10 small throwing knifes that I enchanted with my soul so that they wont brake and I will never lose them(they are my main requip). I almost always have them on me, hidden under the cloak or jacket that I wear.
     I have 4 swords that I got from Freed and Bickslow. The one I got from Bickslow is enchanted by a soul that he found from a mage, it has flame magic like the soul had.
     The other 3 I got from Freed and those are also enchanted. One of the 3 is enchanted with the water element. The 2nd is enchanted with lighting. The 3rd, i don't know. He said he enchanted it with the wimd element, but I haven't gotten anything from it yet. I can sence a magic aura from it, but havemt gotten anything.
     My 5th and 6th weapon slot are a bow and a quiver of arrows. They were given to me from Lucy and her spirits that I got her before I went on a self time pause. Her spirits enchanted the quiver to never run out of arrows, so I use that second most often.
     The last thing takking up one of my storage spots is an armor that I got from Erza. It is a black armor that increases your speed and stealth. The armor is more of an outfit that is black jeans that instead of the open pockets, there are zippers. The top is a black croptop and black hoodie that covers my face and the hood goes down to the bridge of my nose and goes ever so slightly above my eyes(media). Though I cant really requip into it.. Its difficult to do.
     Anyways! Ya.. So. My soul magic isnt working veey well right now. I can only use my soul body extraction for 2 hours before I feel drained of magic. The 13 year gap killed my magic, but now I have a goal of being stronger then before! I want to be the top S-Class mage!

     Right now Im on my way back to the guild from my little cave that I found in the forest. I decided ro live in a cave rather then a house.
     The cool thing that I found about my magic is that I can take a small portion of someone elses soul without harming them, then I can add it to my own and have a tiny bit of their magic and magic energy.
     I will often use Natsu's fire magic to cook stuff, Gajeel's Iron and Levy's script magic to build stuff that I want or need in my little cave house. So with all that magic, I have made my cave into more of a house. No one at Fairy Tail knows about that magic, or me living in a cave.
     When I get to the guild I throw the guild open and a chair is thrown at my head. I sigh and catch the chair and brake it to peices. I turn and glare at the person who threw it. He's looking at me with a smirk.
     "Astral." I growl as I stomp twords him.
     "Tamashi." He says simply as he stands there with his smirk twords me.
     The entire guild had gone silent after I broke the chair, they are now watching our interaction with curiosity in their eyes. We often fight like this. But I have never shown my magic in the process of doing so. I have used my magic once in a while, but I manly use my strength.
     I laugh,"What honor do I have to get the Assral to throw one of the guild's chairs?" As I laugh my aura darkens and power is seeping threw my mouth.
     Everyone looked at me surprised, as I have never done this before. Even he looked a little shoked. Normally I would a little more..self controlled, but today I wasn't going to deal with him.
     We would get into fights because he was angry that the guy he liked was my best friend. I mean like, come on! I don't even like him and he isn't even straight even if I did! He acts like I'm going to steal him away from all eternity. Its so stupid!
     I'm not dealing with it today. Not today. Nope! Today is my birthday and I'm not going to be in an even worse mood then I am now.
     AND! Not only ia it my birthday, it is the anniversary of my mother's death. The same day my mother had died, was my birthday. I always hated my birthday for that reason. The only reason why rhe dark guild had killed my mother is becasue of my magic getting a huge increases that day.
     I have always blamed myself for my mother's death. That wont be changing any timw soon. And that is why I dont want to deal with Astral today.
     Once you get angry enough, it gets to the point to where all you can do it sit there with a smile on your face. That is how I am now, I am standing there with my arms crossed. I have a smile on my face as power is dripping from my mouth. My eyes a piercing daggers out of them, fully made out of anger. My aura is so dark at the current moment of time, that it would put Erza's to shame any day.
     Mirajane and Erza walk up to us. Mira in her Satan form and Erza with a blade in hand.
     "You will settle down, and walk away from this. Now!" Erza says while glaring daggers at the two of us.
     I just look at her and she finally sees the expression on my face. My fake smile turns to a sly smirk as I turn to fully face her.
     I hold my hand out twords her and I laugh sickly. "I wonder what would happen.. If I took a soul out of a body, that wasn't supposed to be without it's shell of a body. Would you like to be my test subject? Erza Scarlett." My voice was so deep and demon like that.l i didnt seem like myself at all.
     She took a step back as I continue to hold my right hand out twords her in a teasing manner. I take a step forward.
     "Or! Maybe I can take parts of you soul and leave you to where you are only just hanging on by a thread." I state as I take another step foward. "I think I will do just that." As I speak twords the end, my voice goes really sweet and I smile whole heartedly.
     Every one is on edge as I keep my hand in its place and take one more stem foward before their strongest wizard drops to her knees and starts coughing up blood. Their eyes look at me with horor and I chuckle.
     "What~? Never seen the power of true soul magic, eh?" I ask in a doll like voice. "Never underestimate the nice ones. They can end up being the most dangerous." I walk around and glare at Astral."Especially when they have been threw what I have." I smile sweetly and put my hands behind my back and stand straight."Today for me is a day that most would celebrate! But for me I have not gotten the luxury of that since Iwas very young. Today is my birthday! But today is also the day my mother had been killed by a dark guild that was after me. I have been asleep for 13 years, so the affect of my ageing is stronger then they would be normally. Also with the fact that I habe absorbed some demon souls. Every year on this day, my power increases. With power like mine, it could be very deadly. If any one of you here had this magic. You wouldn't live to 5 years. This magic would kill your mental state to the point where you aren't even there. In fact, becasue of mt magic each one of your souls has a little bit missing. Want to know why? My magic takes it, and absorbs it. Like what I did to Scarlett, just on a lesser scale. Now, I think I will go get a job to do. Cya!" I wave off.
     I turn and walk up the stairs to get an S-Class quest. Once I get to the board I grab a random quest and walk down the stairs waving the paper to Mira who nods sharply, knowingly scared. I fold up the paper thowning it into my pocket and I walk to my cave.
     Once I get there I grab my bag and pack sevral pairs of shorts and shirts and the jewl I have. I grab a fish from my freezer and use the magic I got from Natsu's soul and cook it up. I eat it as I walk to the train station.
     After I get to the train I read the mission and nod as I buy my ticket. So I need to go to a mansion and take a praised golden artifact. The artifact is an enchanted golden eagle that is infused with a type of magic absorption thing. Hmm. I wonder why the Kingdom needs this type of thing.
     I get on the train to the main city and i sit looking out the window.

~7 Hours Later~

     The train stops and I stand up while walking past all the people who fell asleep on the ride here. I step out of the train and walk to the castle.
     Once I get to the castle I am stopped by the gards at the gate. "State your business!" The one in the right shouted.
     I sigh and shake my head."I am here to talk to your king." I simply hold my hand to the side and take control of the gard on the right's soul and make him let me inside the gate.

____________

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. I'm writing this at 12:33am and my mind isnt thinking properly, let alone the fact that I have had writers block and been busy with family stuff now that school is out. I know it is annoying when authors give excuses on why their chapter is late or shorter then normal. Sorry about that. I will try to make the next few chapters a little longer. I am also sorry for it being really over powered! She wont be like this for long, it is only a 3 day period around her birthday. It is appart of her power. Anyways, bye my demons~!