Chapter 5

I keep screaming in pain, not able to fully connect my body to my soul. People are rushing to the infirmary. Natsu and Lucy are right next to me, Natsu holding my right hand and Lucy holding my left.
     This girl a little older then me is standing next to me trying to heal me and check me for souces of why I'm screaming. Next to her is a pink haired older lady doing the same thing.
     Other members of the guild are surrounding me as i scream in agony and shift around nonstop. Master is trting to speak to me from around my feet, but I cant hear him over my screams.
     I feel a punch to the center of my chest from my magic and i stop screaming and gasp for air, lost for air.
     "S-soul m-mage. H-h-elp!" I manage to say threw gasps of me trying to breath. The air isnt making to me very well.
     I see master turn back and yell out something. Lucy is rubbing my hand saying calming words that I can't make out fully.
     Soon enough I see a man with a black and white striped shirt and a helmet type thing push threw the croud.
     "What am i supposed to do?!" I barely hear him yell asking master.
     I take my hand from Natsu and reach out slowly."H-hit me w-with a s-s-soul w-ave" I stutter out.
     He freaks out."What!?" He shouts.
     Master nods and says something to him that i cant hear. I start to be able to breath again, but then it feels like my head is being jumped on. I start to scream again.
     After this the man im assuming to be bickslow looks at me and this weird thing flies out of no were and starts to shine.
     People are yelling at him and i let out one more scream when im hit by the beam of soul energy. My body stops trying to reject my soul and tries to regect the other one, giving me the chance to fully connect to my body and i smile and take one huge gasp of air before passing out.

     I slowly open my eyes and see a now familiar sight, the infirmary. I sigh and sit up and look around.
     I spot a pink haired man and a blond haired woman sitting next to eachother, sleeping with bags under their eyes.
     How long have I been asleep?

________

     Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't want to continue this one and give out too mich information! Anyways I will see ya next time my demons! (^~^)