Ch.2 Game Of Worlds

I awoke in a hospital and checked the day. Today was the second mission. When I exited the hospital Genny was wearing a dress and sandals with a braid dangling from her long hair. We talked for hours until we finally got our suit on and started the rocket. We made it with success flying perfectly. Then came a thought who had paid for the rocket and my care? It made no sense I felt a strange feeling someone from somewhere else was actually paying for damage. They flew in the air until the rocket said we were getting way to high. We slowed the rocket but somehow we hit a asteroid causing the rocket to fly the opposite direction. We suddenly felt dizzy. We awoke to see a woman sticking a needle in Genny's arm. "Where am I?" I asked "you rocketa heta ateroidaian" said the woman. "Wait what?" I asked "Oh you don't speak our way your rocket hit a asteroid" she said. She left what was going on? Was this a dream was he doing and coming back? He had no idea what he was living through. Genny was asleep so he got up and walked outside. A huge tower orbited the middle of the huge city. Some sort of speeder thing flew by. He sighed and saw something in a mud puddle. A reflection of his mother staring at him. It faded and he felt tears rolling down his cold cheecks he cried. After awhile he explored more and saw many things. So he decided to look at the tower he got closer and two men asked his name. " Jordan McMorgz" I said they looked at me "access granted" they said and pushed me inside. What was that? How did HE have access to the tower? Then he saw a photo with a small keylock. It was a photo of his mother. Then he realized his mother had given him a key before she left him. He placed the key in the slot and then took off the picture. Then he saw a bill of 1,000,000 dollars....