1* Author's Note

The story is dedicated to my daughter. She shares the love of Harry Potter's World with me. I wish love and magic will charm her life too!

__________

Dear Readers,

All Harry Potter characters belong to J.K. Rowling. They are not mine. Nevertheless, the story and all other original characters are my invention. I hope you enjoy reading. My intention is to fit Leonor Scott as much as possible into canon as if J.K. Rowling just forgot to tell about Leonor and Severus. I'm cautioning against spoilers!

I'll appreciate if you leave a comment or vote, follow my profile or put the story to one of your reading lists. All constructive critics are welcome. English is not my first language. Therefore, please be patient with me. Enjoy reading and start to dive into my world of Leonor and Severus!

I enjoy making story graphics. They will mostly show Severus Snape and Leonor Scott. Maybe I also change them from time to time. The graphics are created by me if not mentioned otherwise.

If you dislike grey characters and prefer a Mary Sue or a (red-haired) Gryffindor to attract Severus — stop reading!

If you dislike other/original characters and prefer another pairing, like Severus/Hermione — stop reading!

... otherwise, go on ... or try something new ...

Enjoy and keep me posted for anything you (dis)like!

- Yours DarkSunX

I first published the story under the name "ALong Way – Love Pride Hate Death" but I found the title far too long.

_________

Note: There's a little game in chapter 4! Anybody out there to write a little nasty rhyme made by Peeves? Check out chapter "Spell Practise" if you are interested!

_________

Contests in 2018:
- Harry Potter Wizarding Awards - TOP 25
- Earnesty Writer's Awards 2018 - TOP 30