... the latest news ...

Dear Readers,

in this part I will post news about my updates to the story or anything else that comes to my mind. Please don't vote and comment on this chapter, because I might replace it from time to time and it would be a waste of your time and efforts if everything is lost.

Anyway, feel free to give me your opinion by personal message or on any other part of the story.

__________

September 2018: — Simple quick check of all chapters with minor corrections.

October 2018: — Rework of part 1*.

November 2018: — Rework of part 2* up to 20* with minor changes; no reason to read the story again! Nevertheless, I hope some paragraphs are more fluent and better to read.

still November 2018: — all parts are now reworked; in case you find mistakes and awkward wording then I'm grateful you let me know and I'll update asap.

December 2018: — I'm ready to start the sequel!

March 2019: — The first chapter of book 2 was published on 10th March 2019! The story of Leonor and Severus continues! I hope you like it  even if they both don't meet right away.

April 2019: —The story managed to be #566 in harrypotter out of many stories! Thank you so much for your support!

June 2019: —The sequel is now progressing! I'm looking forward to publishing more.

March 2020: — The sequel comes to an end soon. Perhaps you give it a read!

April 2020:— Posted some rework to the story, renamed it and created a new cover.

September 2020:— I still do some editing on both books, but no change of the storyline.

__________

I've dedicated some chapters to my most faithful readers now and will continue with it until all parts are taken. This is a BIG THANKS from me to them  for all their support with votes, comments and reviews. Love you all!

__________

I hope you are all well in these difficult times! Stay healthy!
-DarkSunX