2

"Wake up!" Taehyung's voice yells in Y/N's ear as he pushes on her shoulder.

She wakes up in a panic, forgetting where she was at the moment before starting to calm down after she sees Taehyung's sad face.

"Taehyung, what are you-how did you get in here?" Y/N asks, rubbing her eyes as she sits up.

"Doesn't matter. I told you to text me when you were finished unpacking, my friends were disappointed that they didn't get to meet you for the tour." Tae says with sadness in his voice.

"Oh boo hoo, they can live without meeting me." Y/N yawns.

"I can't live with that, it's my responsibility as your brother that you have some friends. Did you at least talk to Seulgi?" Taehyung crosses his arms.

"Well, uhm, well no." Y/N admits.

"Aish, what am I going to do with you?" Tae shakes his head.

"Let me go home?" Y/N asks, raising her eyebrows with hope.

"No. Get dressed, we take the tour now before anyone goes to class." He commands.

"Before classes? Taehyung please tell me you didn't wake me up at the asscrack of dawn just to give me a tour of the school." Y/N whines.

"Well I wouldn't say asscrack of dawn, more like the dark shitstain in the used underwear before you take a shower. It's one in the morning, no chance of daylight for hours." Taehyung says proudly with a smile on his face.

"You're a shitstain." Y/N mumbles as she falls back down onto her bed, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Hey, hey, come on. You didn't hang out with me last night so the least you could do is come with me now." Taehyung sighs.

She opens an eye to see that he had a look of disappointment on his face, making her feel a little bad that she left him hanging earlier in the night.

"Fine, but you're getting me breakfast." She sighs, throwing the covers off of her body, the cold air hitting her body as she gets out of bed.

Taehyung smiles and gives her a hug which she tries desperately to get out of but fails as he squeezes the breath out of her body. He lets her go and she scowls at him, pushing him out of her room to change her shirt. The track pants she had on were barely worn so she decided that it would be fine if she wore it for one more day. She opens the door with yet another scowl on her face, seeing that Taehyung was now in the kitchen, eating a doughnut that was left on the counter.

"Oh, this was yours by the way." Taehyung says, nodding his head to the box.

She shakes her head and sighs, walking up to the island to see a note under the box.

Hey, I left this doughnut for you in case you get hungry for a midnight snack. Don't be alarmed if I'm not home in the morning, I'll be out with friends so don't worry! Hope you feel better!

"Hope I feel better?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I told her that you weren't feeling well and that's why you didn't want to talk to her." Taehyung says with a mouthful of food.

"And you took my doughnut?" She asks.

"Were you gonna eat it?" He snorts.

Y/N remains silent, knowing that he was right, she wasn't going to eat it.

"My point exactly." He says, taking another bite to finish it.

She huffs and watches as he throws the plate away, taking the note to put it in his pocket before crossing the room to the front door. She follows him as he exits into the hallway, making sure she had the keys he had given her before watching his back in front of her as they move down toward the elevator.She glares at the back of his head the elevator starts moving and starts to fall asleep while standing up, not listening to Taehyung as he tries to talk to her.