4

Y/N is woken up by a sound outside of her room, yawning before hearing a louder sound followed by someone shouting in pain. She scoffs as she realizes that someone fell down. She rubs her eyes to see that her closet door was open, all of her clothes had been taken off of the hangers and were nowhere to be found. She hurries to her dresser, seeing that it was empty as well, all of her clothes had just disappeared without her knowledge.

I swear to fuck if my room mate is pulling some sick joke I'm going to beat her ass.

She angrily opens her door to find Jin and Taehyung standing in the kitchen, along with boxes upon boxes of her stuff all packed up. Her eye twitches as she makes contact with Taehyung who was laughing at Jin's body on the ground.

"That's not funny, Tae. The box could have fallen with me and could have crushed me to death." Jin whines.

"Hey sleeping beauty, nice work we've done here huh?" Taehyung smiles.

"What do you think you're doing, Kim Taehyung?" She says.

"A-Actually, it was my idea, Y/N." Jin says from the floor.

She pushes her glare to Jin who shrinks back, trying to make himself gone in the moment.

"Why?" She sneers.

"Don't get mad at him, Y/N, I agreed to go through with it. You need to move on, it hurts me to know that you changed because of what happened. It's been 3 years, it's time to let him go. It's time to pick yourself up and move on. Please just let me help you." Taehyung says.

"You told him." Y/N states.

"Yeah, you need help and you're refusing mine so what else am I supposed to do?" Taehyung asks.

She stays quiet, leaning against the door frame, not realizing that she had been making him this frustrated with her.

"I'm sorry." She says quietly.

Taehyung helps Jin off of the floor and they stand a few feet from her with their arms crossed, huffing from the work they had done.

"There's no need to apologize, Y/N, you just need to be shown that there's more to life than sitting in the dark all the time. Don't you miss the person you used to be?" Jin asks, slightly moving closer to her.

"The person I used to be was the person who killed someone." Y/N replies.

"And that wasn't your fault, Y/N. Have you really thought about your experience? Was there a reason your father was protecting you when you went into that ditch? Maybe to protect you from impact yes, but what made him swerve? Was there another car, an animal maybe?" Jin pushes.

She didn't want to go through the painful memories but Jin had a point so she tilted her head as she tries to remember what had happened. She vividly remembers as the car suddenly jerks to the side, her father hurrying to unbuckle his seat belt to lean over her body as multiple antlers flash across her vision. She looks up at Jin, her eyes starting to gloss over.

"You remembered something didn't you?" He asks.

She nods, covering her mouth so she wouldn't break down in front of him.

"You've been living with all of this guilt when it's really not your fault at all, Y/N. There is no more reason to think you're the reason any of this happened. It's time to get up and move on with your life, your father would not want you living the way you are now. Do you understand what I'm saying? Are you willing to allow us to help you make your life better?" Jin asks.

"I-I don't know. I understand but I don't know if I'm ready for this." Y/N sniffs, tears slowly starting to fall from her eyes.

"Of course, no one is truly ready to get over whatever they're dealing with. Which is why you have this, right?" Jin points her necklace.