Chapter 1 find out I head girl and head boy

Hermione got woke up ,because the owl was tapping on the window so she decide to  get up from her bed and with to open the window as she pet the owl and give it a treat grab the letter from the old that got her name on   come from school a starting to read it.

Dear Miss Granger,

  Congratulations being head girl I hope you are so happy right now. So when you return to Hogwarts School you and head boy have to come see me in my office so we can talk see you soon.

  your headmaster McGonagall

ps. Hermione you will like your head boy when you come back to Hogwarts school.

Hermione was so happy and shock in the same time. Hermione  have to  message Ginny Harry and Ron about this.

Dear Ginny Harry and Ron

I find out I head girl this year but I don't know who head boy Headmaster said I be happy about it so I don't know who it is.

your best friend Hermione

Right when she  was done she  gave the letter to the owl it flew away. She got on her bed and starting to fall back to sleep.

Pov Draco

I was laying on my bed thinking about Hermione  its been years since I liked her. Next minute I heard a tap on the Window I got up from my bed  and open the Window to see what it was it was a owl with a letter and I grab the letter and start to read it.

Dear. Mr Malfoy ,

congratulations on being head boy I hope you so happy right now. I know the years you have done lately was so horrible but I know you have change since the war was over. So when you return to Hogwarts School You and head girl have to come see me in my office so we can talk see you soon

   Your headmaster McGonagall

ps. Draco you will like your head girl when you come back to Hogwarts school.

I finish read it I said "What does she mean I will like the head girl."

Then I heard my mom call me "Draco Dear come down here"

"Yes Mother" I reply back I went down stairs and see my mom on the couch with my friends and my father.

"Hey mate." Blaise said who was siting next to his girlfriend Pansy.

"Hey Blaise,Pansy,Crabbe,Goyle, mother,and father how are you all doing-" I got interupted by my father

" Now son we are all doing fine but what the matter I can see it all over your face."

"Well father I was about to tell you guy before I got interupted I got letter by headmaster today and she said I going to be head boy." now I finish

My mother got up on her feet and start to hug me and said "omg congratulations son I so proud of you so tell us who head girl." Right When she said I have no clue.

Blaise starting to  teasing me and said "Maybe it will be your secret girlfriend Hermione Granger."

I stares at him for a good look and said " Blaise she not my secret girlfriend, I just like her. One we don't know if it her or not." Then I think about what if it is her.  I was about to said something until my father said some thing " Oh son I never though that my son will like a muggleborn I know I said pure-blood should be with their own kind but I change now if your happy to care and love a muggleborn I be ok with."

Pansy said " I hate the word mudblood I like to become friends with them maybe I try to hang out with your secret girlfriend. " Blaise Clabbe Goyle Mother Father and Pansy busting out laughing.

"Really guys I going to bed I not going to be in here listen you guys going on about Hermione being my secret girlfriend  goodnight." I went to my room a lay down and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Ok Guy I going thrown all my story to fix so thing 

------

Plz guys I going to re editor couple thing so if you thought that this was not what I read I doing little editor to make my story better alittle bit.