Chapter 14 Draco ask Hermione to Marry him

Still this day 

Draco look at Hermione she stare at him worried what wrong with him Draco open his mouth to speak "Hermione" Hermione ask him " Yes Draco" Draco don't know what to said so he said " Hermione Granger will you marry me." Her mouth drop open his this for real did he just said that.

"What did you just said." Hermione said in shock 

"I said will you marry me." Draco said wait for answer 

"Draco I love to but it to soon we just starting dating couple month ago it less let me think about." She said giving Draco the answer he was wait for. 

"Oh take your time I just care about you." Draco said upset he know  how much he care about her.

Hermione took a shower head to her own room, Draco was upset but he giving her time to think about it and fell a sleep.

The next day 

Pov Draco 

" You ask her to marry you what did she said." Pansy said spill her pumpkin juice out.

" She said she will think about it." I said wish I did not said nothing at all 

I got up a left the Great Hall  upset I head to Headmaster if I can go to Malfoy Manor to talk to mother 

"Mr.Malfoy can I help you." Headmaster said from her desk 

"Yes can I use your floo powder to the Malfoy Manor to talk to mother ." I said 

" Yes Draco you can." Headmaster said 

I toke the floo powder and said Malfoy Manor.

Pov Hermione 

I don't know what to said to him it to soon I love him and all. I at the Great Hall with Harry and Ginny.

" What wrong with Draco." Ginny said saw Draco left the Great Hall.

"Yea he look down today." Harry said rubing his forehead.

I am to worried for Draco I don't know what to said I was about to said something then

"Blood hell what wrong with Draco he look so upset about something." Ron said coming out no where I took a deep  breath and let it out.

"Draco ask me to marry him last night." I said everyone spill the pumpkin juice out like what did you just said.

" What did you said yes." Ginny said she love the fact that me and Draco are dating she think we are anwsome couple.

"No I did not I said I think about it me and Draco be dating for couple month now he just ask me to marry him he just got out the hospital wing." I said 

"Mione I think you should said yes he deeping care for you." Ginny said

At the Malfoy Manor 

Draco pop to the Malfoy Manor find his mother jump out her seat.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy you scrary the heck out me." Narcissa said slap her son on the arm " Tell me why you came."

"If you don't what me here I can leave." Draco said joking " I here to ask you someting I don't know what to do." 

"You can ask me everything you what , what wrong." Narcissa said so Draco took a deep breath and said 

"I ask Hermione to marry me she said she will think about it so I don't know what to do." Draco said stare at the foor.

"You ask her what?... But Draco you still young to ask to someone to marry you are you sure  you what to marry her what if you two don't work out." Narcissa said still in shock what she just heard from her son mouth she what Hermione Granger be her Daughter in Law but it to soon he ask her to marry her but if she what her son to be happy then she happy.