2.

The class was boing as always, just some regular lecture about history or fashion or something else. I haven't been paying much attention I've been too busy letting my thoughts wonder and before I know it school was already over.

"Hey Mari, why don't you invite Adrien to come with us to the cafe, I already got Nino to go" Alya whispered over to me.

"Uhhhh I don't know Alya"

"Cmon girl, it's not that hard, just ask him, and quick before he leaves" Alya then pushes me out of my desk and towards Adrien making bump face first into his back.

"Woah, slow down there Marinette, you okay" Adrien says catching me and lightly grabbing my shoulders and pushing me back before I fall any further.

"Uhmm ye-yeah I'm fine!" I smile as I stare into his sky blue eyes.  There they are, those are the feelings that I usually feel for Adrien and no one else.

"Anyways, uhmm, do you wanna go to a new cafe opening nearby? Nino, Alya, oh and Luka are coming along!" I ask scratching the back of my head out of nervousness.

"Oh I would love to but I have piano lessons today and my father wouldn't be too happy if I ditched" Adrien says with a sad look.

"Oh but why don't we go another day! Also I heard they're giving out limited ladybug and chatnoir cookies! If you don't mind, can you save me some, I'd love to try them" Adrien then returns to his bright smiling face.

"S-sure! I'd love you, I- I mean to" I smile back.

"Cool, well then see ya around Marinette" Adrien waves goodbye as he runs out the classroom and probably to his fancy expensive car that he is usually picked up in. Wow it's like we both live in completely different worlds now that I think about it. He lives in a mansion, I live in a small apartment above my parents bakery, he's probably living the life.

"Mamamarinette, let's head to the library" Luka says as he walks in front of me and signals me to come walk with him.

"First of all, when are you going to stop calling me that? Also what about Alya and Nino?"

"Alya and Nino are waiting for us outside the school so you better hurry oh and never" he smirks and for a second my heart skips a beat.

We make our way to the schools library.

"Anyways what book do you need for what project" Luka asks as we walk.

"Oh well the project is actually my own personal project, I wanna start designing different clothes of different cultures and history so I'm picking up a book of Japanese culture and traditions that way I can use those styles and patterns as inspiration, ahhh I'm probably boring you right now, you don't need to listen to me ramble on" I say.

"No actually, I really like listening to you and your voice, I think it's really cool what you're doing, and also I wouldn't mind being your model" Luka smiles at me.

"Hmmm really, well I'll keep that in mind, in fact I think you'll look great with the dress I'm making" I snicker.

"Hey, I look great in dresses" Luka laughs.

"Oh so you've worn a dress before?"

"Yep, although I'm not gonna show you" He smiles deviously.

"God that's evil, teasing me like that, how can you tell me you have a picture of you in a dress and not show me!!"

I get a text from Alya.

"Girl you better get here quick, something is happening that you're not gonna like"