3.

I quickly run down the street following the trail of cookie dough and gingerbread crumbs. God I wonder what happened to that woman that allowed her to be acumatized.

I finally catch up to her and stop her in her tracks. Now that I can finally see her clearly she looked like any other terrifying villain. She had a large bakers hat on and an apron although she somehow makes it scary. She was using large pillars of cookie dough to hold her up and make her taller, her hands were blobs of dough and her face was covered in flour except for her eyes which was covered with a black mask. She was holding a bowl and whisk and whisking away at a bowl of cookie dough

"Ladybug! I am the Cookie Crumbler! If you're here to stop me from achieving my dream of becoming the best cafe owner in the whole world then you'll make a great addition to my gingerbread army, but first, your miraculous" Lady Latter yells before point her cookie dough bloby fingers at me.

"Get her!" She yells and right behind her was an army of gingerbread men running after me. On by one I break each gingerbread man in half with my yo yo.

"Hmmm lets just see how good you are when you can't see" She exclaims before grabbing a handful of flour from her bowl and throwing it at me releasing flour and powder ever where like a smoke grenade.

One by one a gingerbread man starts jumping on me and holding me back as the powder slowly clears away. Then all the gingerbread around me disappear and the smoke clears up and I see a familiar cat.

"Hey M'lady, having some trouble there?" Chat looks my way although his body is facing the army of gingerbread and he's spinning his staff to avoid the gingerbread men running straight at us.

"Nope, actually, I've been doing just fine without you" I smirk at him as I throw my yo yo in a full 360 circle destroying all the gingerbread around us.

"Hmmm didn't look like it earlier when you were being held down by weak delicious gingerbread men." Chat smirks then proceeds to get kicked in the face by a gingerbread man.

"At least I wasn't just hammer kicked by a gingerbread man" I laugh at Chat.

"Pfttt, whatever, it didn't even hurt" Chat brushes it off.

"God when will this army of gingerbread men die already!" I say fighting off these cookie monsters.

"We gotta get out of here and come up with a plan! They're are too many right now!" Chat yells over to me while fighting a crowd of these delicious christmas pastries.

I quickly run over to Chat and grab him by his waist and hold him close then I swing us out of there with my yo-yo and make sure we're far enough from the army of gingerbread man so we can safely land. We land on the top of a roof top and hide behind a chimney.

"We have to find out where the akuma is and how to get it" I tell Chat.

"Hmm my guess is in the whisk" Chat says.

"But how do you know?"

"I don't know, I said it was a guess! Also I've been hearing more and more about this other guy you presumably like, I know you can't tell me his name but how about a hint" Chat asks.

"Hmm alright, well I'll tell you this, it's not a blonde messy haired cat, that's for sure"

"Ouch, M'lady that hurts" Chat says pretending to be wounded in his chest.

"C'mon Chat focus, we have stop the Cookie Crumbler from turning this whole city into a a gingerbread house!" I yell at chat.

He bursts into laughter and clenches his stomach.