chapter53. sexual tension

!!Warning!!
16+ is ahead
But...
Soon.

"Y'know, i use to think you were only cute, but..i didn't thought you could be really sexy too,
that makes my lower part awaken.
And i want to do something with you really, really badly..."
Taehyung spoke lowly in Jungkooks left ear, being whipped, caressing Jungkooks sides and then eyeing his thighs.

×××××
-----

🌹The finale🌹

"Ew." jungkook mutters,crunching his nose.

The smirk that was plastered on taehyungs seductive face instantly faded away in a second.

"What?" he asks disbeliefly.

"You heard me."

Taehyung for the first time signed, and rolled his eyes.
"oh come on, jungkook!  Must you really do this? Couldnt you just follow along?" Taehyung pouted looking down still having his eyes on the youngers underwear, but already stopped caressing his waist.

"I-i couldn't pff-
you-you talked so
d-dirtily.." jungkook holds back a giggle by covering his mouth with his palm.

"Thats what all dominant ones does! Youre just stupid to find it funny.
Most bottoms get frustrated or turned on or blah- blah" Taehyung annoyingly exlains, rubbing his temples in frustration.
This boy

"By the way, im sorry for causing that." jungkook shyly mumbles, still feeling the size.

"Oh."
"No,no jungkook. Honestly, i dont know, it does that by it self when im turned on." taehyung exclaims sarcastically. Facing the confused kook with an annoyed look.

"Youre turned on?" jungkook innocently yet curiously asks, placing his arms on taehyungs shoulder.

"Oh, no, no im not. It just happens casually. Normally, for everyone." taehyung sassed sarcastically again, but this time he got hit on the head making him hiss.

"Yah! Stop it! Be serious." jungkook angrily demands.

"Look, how can i not? You came out of the shower , then sitting on my lap, then looking oh- all so hot in a manner of seducing, then youre asking me im turned on or not"
"Sometimes i even wonder is it me or you who wants it." the older finishes, shooking his head side to side  disappointingly and letting out a small "tse, tse, tse"

"S-sorry.." jungkook embarrassedly apologizes, finally standing up from his lap. Taehyung oddly found himself doing the same weirdly.

T

his seems like a right time..

They both completely stood up and Taehyung finally decides that its probably the time, he took a big step near the younger and leans his face closer to the shy male.

A/N smut is not mine
im not allowed to write it sooo..
@b3g1ns was really kind and gave me permission to copy one of her vkook oneshots
THANK HER GUYS!
i still cant believe she allow me to do this
I only changed and edited some of it to make it more to my plotline
SO DO NOT THINK i WROTE THIS!!
It was @b3g1ns not me
Thank you so much for helping me out. I was literally having a crisis not knowing what to do
YOU SAVED MY LIFE MAN