Cast// Prolouge

"A Korean girl group? I don't even speak Kor-I'm not Korean" I utter in disbelief. A sigh escapes the man sitting opposite me mouth and he licks his lips.

"That doesn't matter? There are plenty of Chinese idols" my manager says storing his coffee, "What it does mean is you'll have to move to Korea- and I'll have to sop being your manager"

I pause and look at him in shock, "You're not going to be my manager?" My eyebrows furrow at the younger man sitting tiredly infront of me. This can't be happening, they can't just make me go to Korea.

He sighs and shakes his head, "I'm sorry Zan, I tried to plead with them but you're having to transfer entertainment companies- and unless I quit my job here and hope that your new company will accept me as your manager in Korea , there's little hope" he says calmly, his eyes changing focus every few seconds.

"But I can't- I don't speak Korean and I don't know anyone in Korea and this is just fucking ridiculous" I curse, he looks at me and bites his lip. My hands ball into fists and I look at him closely.

"I'm sorry, you know I would've gone with you if I could've" His voice cracks slightly and he hangs his head.

A second passes and I nod in agreement, "I guess you're right- I mean I've trusted you over all these years right? I might as well trust you this last time" I sigh, shooting him a sympathetic smile.

"I'll be with you until the end of the year- of which your expected to learn Korean. I'll be there when you meet your new band members and I'll travel with you to Korea and help you settle with this new company and then I'll leave" he says before taking a sip of his drink.

"I love you Jian- you know that right? I could travel to the moon and my feelings would still stay the same" I grab his hand and intertwine my fingers with his.
He looks at me before glancing around the cafe and back at me, "Zan, I told you not to do this in public- just forget about everything that happened. It's hurting me enough that you're leaving- but this is all to benefit you and I'm happy about that- just remember that okay?" He says now avoiding my eye contact.

I swallow my pride and nod, I understand why he's doing this. I just wish I didn't have to leave like this. Everything was starting to go right with my music- with him.

Visual Prompts// Cast

Min Yoongi as Himself