One

"So SM Entertainment? You're really stepping up in the world- but I don't think it's a good idea" The older boy says down the phone. I scoff and shake my head.

"Just because a few people say they've had bad experiences, doesn't mean I will" I laugh slightly and hear a loud and disconcerting sigh from the other side of the line, "Don't worry about me- I'm tough enough to deal with some criticism Lu-Lu" I reassure him, hoping that he'll give up trying to convince me not to go to Korea.

"All I'm saying is I know some good lawyers if it turns out bad- Which it probably will do" Another sigh comes through the line and I roll my eyes in defeat.

"You really hold a grudge don't you Lu-Lu?" I coo childishly-Yet another sigh pours down the line.

"I just don't want you to get pushed too far Zan- it's much worse for the girls" He continues on. I lay back on my bed and put the phone on speaker besides me.

"They'll try and make you go on diets and they'll make you work your ass off until you pass out and have to get taken to the Emergency Room" his voice speeds up as he talks and I laugh slightly.

"They don't do that here? Wow- My whole life has been a lie" I utter sarcastically, he scoffs. My brain fills up with images of him rolling his eyes at me.
"I just don't want you to get hurt Zan" he sings softly and I smile.

"What will you do with out me Lu-Lu? I'm your main source of entertainment nowadays" I pout before laughing softly at myself.

"I'll make new friends- make some new music, maybe do some more acting" he trails off and I frown. Blunt.

"Don't worry- I'll come visit" I say simply, laughter erupts from the other side and I swallow.
"You won't have any time sweetie- but it's a nice thought" he chuckles and I let out a frustrated groan.

"Why don't you come over now? We can order pizza and make fun of the crazy fans on Twitter like we used too" I suggest as I crack my knuckles in boredom.
"I'm okay, if I see you I might really not let you go- I'm close to it anyway" he sighs before clicking his tongue.

"You could teach me some korean?" I raise and eyebrow and he laughs again. He begins talking in a different language and my eyebrows furrow. Korean I guess, sounds like gibberish.

"Did you understand that?" He says after finishing another sentence. I hum in acknowledgement and I hear him click his tongue.

"You'll be fine Zan- I'm sorry for worrying you with all that talk about SM" he sighs down the phone and I bite my lip.

I don't want to go though. "Of course I'll be fine- have you met me? I'm like the most stubborn people I know" A smile forms on my face and I hear him laugh.

"You'll be fine" he repeats.

"I guess- I'll call you when I'm in the hotel tomorrow" I close my eyes and hear him hum, "Thanks Lu-Lu- for everything" I put my hand over my eyes and bite my lip.

"Don't start crying Zan- You'll only be one flight away," a small sympathetic laugh fills my room and I nod- knowing that he won't see it.

"I'll go now Zan- Be safe" the call cuts out and I sit up, wiping the stray tears from under my eyes. Well shit, this is going to be harder than I thought.

I sniff and put my phone on charge beside me, putting aeroplane mode on to stop any stray notifications.

I'm going to miss this bed. It's comfortable and just the right height.

My eyes drift over to my now empty shelves. "I'm going to miss you too shelves" I throw my hand up towards it and let it limply fall back into the bed.

The last time I'm going to sleep in this incredible comfortable bed.

I'm sure they'll have comfy beds in Korea too..?