Ch. 1

You've done it. You're finally here, at the U. A. high school. Not as a student, though. You've come as the new U. A. teacher. You take a deep breath and hold your head high, ready to face all the pro heroes and talented students. A shiver of panic us send down your spine as you realize you'll be teaching alongside the number one hero and your lifetime crush; All Might. You can't help but smile when you think about his everlasting grin, his golden hair, those strong arms, his soothing voice-

A bump into someone snaps you back into reality and you realize you've unconsciously walked into the school. The person you've bumped into turns around and looks down at you, throwing their arms in the air and yelling out your name, obviously excited to see you. The sudden movement and noise, however, cause you to jump in place which accidentally scares the loud person and now you're both shook in the middle of the school hallway. This day couldn't start worse. The both of you then turn your heads towards a voice coming from the end of the hall.

"And what are you two doing here? You've managed to traumatize our new teacher already, Hizashi?"

It's Shōta Aizawa, also known as Eraserhead. You turn your gaze to the other scared person and only now you realize it's the voice hero Present Mic who only wanted to welcome you here at U. A.. Aizawa walks up to you and shoots Hizashi a warning glare before turning to you with his never-changing look of a sleep-deprived hobo.

"I'm sorry for 'Zashi, he found out fresh blood is coming and he's been hyped for you ever since. He didn't mean to scare you but unfortunately, he's just as upbeat as a teacher as he is as a hero-"

"I can talk for myself, Shōta!"

"You've already scared her to death, keep your mouth shut."

"N- no, it's- it's alright. It's a pleasure to meet you as well, sir Mic."

You giggle quietly under your breath when you think about how absurd 'sir Mic' sounds but keep yourself together. On the other hand, however, Present Mic bursts out laughing before collecting himself enough to answer.

"Haha, just call me Hizashi! We're coworkers now!"

He smiles at you with a big grin and takes off his shades for you to properly see each other. His eyes look even more mesmerizing in person. So green and vibrant. You catch yourself staring a little too long and take a step back in embarrassment before looking up at him once more.

"Hypnotizing, aren't they?"

Hizashi snickers, his grin shrinking into a smirk and he does that thing with his eyes where he seems like a madman before putting on his orange shades when Aizawa elbows him in the side and nods down the hallway for you to follow him.

"God, you're such a stuck-up twat!"

"Watch your fucking mouth, you're at school."

The raven lectures Hizashi as you two pass behind the corner, you waving a goodbye for now and the two of you start walking up the stairs to the room you'll be having your desk in.

"So, if my information is correct, you'll be teaching Music and History? That's quite the range if I'm honest. I'd like to hear the explanation. Everyone should be here by now and I'd guess I'm not the only one who wants to know more about you, miss Kagami."

His voice is low and a little raspy like he's just woken up and his eye bags would suggest that to be true as well. Was he sleeping at school?

You walk through the long hallway of the upper floor when suddenly a husky voice shouts Aizawa's name from the other side of the hall. You freeze in your steps, eyes wide open and your heart speeding up. You could recognize that voice anywhere. But before you can turn around, in a blink of an eye, the gigantic man in a yellow suit is towering over you with a huge grin and his eyes meet with Aizawa's before focusing on you and back on Aizawa with a confused look.