4/1/18: Eheheheheh *inhales cloud of dust and coughs*

Never trust Bub

Ever

Just a stupid little thing XD She doesn't actually look like this, spare the eyes

I'm redesigning and reviving my first ever OC and maybe a few of the OCs that came with her story. I took it - the story - down from here because it was cringy as all hell and I wrote it three years ago. Copied and pasted from google docs because I didn't know Wattpad existed until like a year later.

I'll probably make a design comparison between late 2015's Zaki - *cough cough* namedrop - and 2018's Zaki

Name may change 😬

PS I've decided to once again take down Shadowtale. Each time I've rewritten it, I've worried about how long I'm taking to develop the story.

Screw it. I'm taking my time and doing it right. Could be a week from now, could be a year, but I have more or less 50 characters (wish I was exaggerating) to design and develop on top of the storyline alone. Solely myself it's stressful, so uh yeah. Of course I'm going to focus on the main characters when it comes to refs and whatnot, but even so there are about 20 others that will play important roles. I can't afford to be too cliché, if at all. Not to mention, I've decided to include some modern day themes.

IIIIII'M rambling, crap.

See ya!

~ Bub =)