4/2/18: The Queen of Cliché

Meet Zaki!

Her shoulders seem a bit too wide, but otherwise I like how I drew

Her shoulders seem a bit too wide, but otherwise I like how I drew. I'm finally getting the hang of arms, and I think I have hands pretty much down pat, so that's exciting! Legs and feet are my next priority.

I'm too lazy to rewrite everything from DeviantArt...

I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SI-*falls off cliff of no shame*

- take two -

I HAVE THE POWER OF COPY AND PASTE ON MY SIDE -

- This was the first OC I'd ever created. Made her in late 2015 I think? Not completely sure.

(Made before Frozen might I add, and 14yo me was utterly offended until I realized how crappy, Mary Suey, and cliché Zaki was anyways XD)

   She was your cliche edgy teen with uncontrollable powers. Her story included her killing her adopted father and brother because of her totally-not-cliché telekinetic ability, her kind mother turning abusive, her killing her two younger adopted sisters and said mother, the house somehow burning down, and her going on a journey of edge, regret, so many f*cking pity-me tears, and a hunt for her come-to-find-out evil bio-dad. Oh and did I mention that she has a dark side? AND she's a freaking fusion? ANNNND She infuses to reveal her dark side actually being a blind, innocent albino bean named Chloe. I think the dark side was actually her apparently sentient powers.

Woooow...

😑

Wtf 14yo me???

She's undergoing SEVERE changes as we speak. 😂😂😂

But anywho, this character inspired my next two major OCs, Valorin and Lyndce. I've had OCs before them, but none I put so much effort into.

Luckily, I have dragged those two out of the cliché pool before they could swim thank god.

Ahah who am I kidding, they started out cliché as hell too.