Chapter 6

Brody POV

Even though I haven't found someone yet, I know I will eventually. Sure, it was disappointing to know that Peak liked Rod, but they deserve one another! Now, I'm with a canary I met, named Janet. She has mostly grey feathers with a few yellow ones here and there. She wears a small yellow ponytail. And she has the prettiest green eyes. maybe one day we'll be a thing.

Swift and Penny are just about the cutest couple ever, always hugging and smiling, or having one of those "I love you more" arguments. They never fail to look adorable together.

Rod and Peak are more of a laid back couple, but they're still cute together. They always cheer one another up and they just love each other. That's all you can ever really ask from someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

Swift and Penny (eventually) got married and had three chicks- Slick (boy), Cameron (girl), and Dylan (girl).

Rod and Peak (eventually) got married and had two chicks- Hannah (girl), and Bailey (boy).

Brody and Janet (eventually) got married and had three chicks- Asher (boy), Jonas (boy), and Reese (girl).

Needless to say, everyone was happy and healthy, living their lives to the fullest.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I know, short way to end the book, but congratulate me on one of THE FIRST EVER TOP WING FANFICS! I'm so happy!

So yea. End of this story. Soon enough I'll make an OC book and a second gen story.

Until then, peace!