Two

Still flashback
  March 10th
    5:00am

Y/n's POV
"Holy shit. Today is the day. That I, me!, will be meeting The. Wyatt. Oleff.
"Y/n/n you ready honey?" My Mom yelled up the stairs to me, clearly tiered but I could tell she was also excited.
"Yeah Mom just getting dressed!" I yelled back a little to harshly but I mean picking out an outfit for today is like picking out your wedding dress, honestly.
Your outfit:

"Alright this looks good!" I walk down the stairs and see my mom eating breakfast,"Want any sweetie?" My Mom asked super nicely, kinda weird but I like it

"Want any sweetie?" My Mom asked super nicely, kinda weird but I like it.
"Oh, um no, I'm good. But thanks?"
"Okay y/n. Are you excited for later!?" My Mom asked sounding more like herself.
"Yes! I can't wait. When are we leaving to pick up Camryn?" I say grabbing a water bottle from the fridge and putting it in my backpack.
"In a few minutes, make sure you have all your things packed and are all ready to go!" She says with a mouth full of cereal.
Time skip- Camryns house

Camryns outfit (beside the hair)^"Hey!" She calls out dragging the "y" "Hi Miss Grazer!" I say laughing and wiggling my eyebrows

"Hey!" She calls out dragging the "y"
"Hi Miss Grazer!" I say laughing and wiggling my eyebrows.
"Oh hey Miss Oleff!" She says back while hopping in the car. I make a face at her and she smiles back laughing.
"You girls ready!!??" Camryns Mom says with a huge smile on her face.
"YES!" Camryn and I scream in unison then start laughing like crazy.

Big time skip cause I'm lazy:
*11:30am, at the hotel in New Jersey*
"Okay I'm just going to go to the bathroom and fix my hair then are we good to leave for Monster Mania?!" I say super excited because I'm less than 1 hour we'll be meeting the IT cast!!
"Yes honey, me and Camryns Mom are just going to check in, you girls go get ready!"
"Okay!" Me and Camryn say in unison laughing.
*At Monster Mania*
"Oh my god. There are so many people here. This is insane!" I yell over all the people talking and walking around.
"I know! But it's worth it!" Camryn screams back.
"True!!" I scream back causing us to laugh.
We make our way through all the people and cram into an elevator to take us to the second floor for our photos.
"Holy fuck." I mumble to Camryn who was on the side of me.
"I've never seen so many people in one place in my whole life!" Camryn says nervously but still laughing.
"It's so hot in here!" I whine dragging out the "e".
"Ugh I know, it's awful!" Camryn whines along with me.
"Girls I know this sucks but in just a few minutes we'll be inside an-" she got cut off buy loud mans voice,
"Everyone listen up! Due to fire hazards, we need everyone for the IT Group Photo Op to go outside and wait out there until we're ready for you to come in and get your photos!"
A chorus of "Ugh's and Boo's" came over the crowd.
"What's happing this is awful! Today is turning out to be really bad!" Camryn says sadly.
"I know this sucks but at least we're here and they are too." I said trying to sound cheerful but on the inside I was really nervous.
"Yeah I guess" she says trailing off at the end.
"Well come on let's go wait outside." My Mom said clearly annoyed.
"Yeah I guess" I said a little annoyed about the whole situation.
It took us a good 20 minuets just to get by the people and get to the stairs. While standing on the stairs I turn my head and catch a glimpse of a face that looked just like someone, Wyatt Oleff! "No no it's not him just a kid with curly hair." I said over and over again in my head trying to convince myself but I couldn't help but look back.
"Are you ok?" Camryn asked concerned "Why'd you keep looking back over there?"
"Oh u-um I ju-just though I saw Wy-Wyatt" I stutter out
"Jesus when'd you turn into Bill?" Camryn says laughing
"Haha very funny. But I'm telling you it looked just like him!" I whisper-yell
"Do you really think it was him? I thought they were doing photos?"
"Yeah, I don't think it was him. Probably just me being nervous to meet him." I saw laughing.
"Come on girls let's move outside." My Mom says sighing.
Before we walk outside I take one last look back at the spot I thought I saw Wyatt, nothing was there. I must have imagined it, I guess?

Wyatt's POV
I got separated from the rest of the cast in this massive crowd. It was just me and my mom. There was so many people around me I started to freak out, and some were fans asking for pictures trying to hand me stuff, it was awful. Until I saw this one girl. She was standing on the stairs and looked really annoyed. She looked over to where I was and her beautiful y/e/c eyes widened. She then turned to her friend? and whispered something. Shit. She knows who I am. "But wait that's a good thing! Maybe she'll come to my meet and greet!" I told myself over and over. She kept looking back over to where I was. She almost calmed me down, just by looking at her, she maid me feel better, forget about every one else in the room.
"Wyatt, Wyatt!" My Mom yelled in my year.
"Ye-yeah?" I say with my eyes still focused on that girl.
"You okay you've been staring over there for like 3 minuets?" She says concerned but still laughing
"Oh uh yeah, I'm good. Uh let's go?" I saw looking down towards the ground.
"Alright honey"
Right before the we head up the stairs I look back one more time, she was gone. "Was that the last time I'll see her? Is she gone forever?" My anxiety started to creep back. I tried to picture her face again and prayed that she would come to a meet and greet.
"HEY WYATT WHERE WERE YOU?" Jack screams right in my face.
"Jesus you look like you just saw a ghost!" Sophia says laughing.
"Oh uh ye-yeah, ju-just got um caught up in the cro-crowd." I stammer out still thinking of her.
"Oh my god! We got another Bill!" Finn says laughing
"Hey! Give me my st-tutter back!" Jaeden says joining in on laughing with Finn and Jack.
"Come on guys time to go!" Our manager yelled
"God I hope I get to see her again" I say to myself.

*3 hours later*
Y/n's POV
"Finally! We're back inside! I'm freezing!" I scream in joy getting laughs from the parents and Camryn and weird looks from people walking by. But I don't care because it's finally time!
"Let's go girls!" Camryns Mom yells and we run up the stairs and get into line for our photos
"Omg I'm so nervous!"
"Me too! I think I'm going to cry!" Camryn says back jokingly but super serious at the same time.
"Come on move the line in people!" A worker shouts at us.
Before I knew it we were in the same room as them! There they were. More importantly: there HE was.

Hey! I actually like this chapter 😂 and we get to see the start of you and Wyatt!