Twelve

Y/n's POV
"Y/n!" I hear someone shout. It has to be Wyatt I whirl myself around and scream "Wyatt!"
I don't know how I managed to move my legs but before I know it I'm running towards him and he is to me. We finally reach each other he pulls me into a huge hug.
"Y/n.." he says quietly with his head buried  into my neck.
I slowly pull away he rests his hands on my cheeks and wipes off the few tears I let escape my eyes. I laugh and he pulls me into another hug. I hear him sniffling (sjsjsjsj idk what to call this but I hope you get it :)😂). He's tearing up too, I laugh to myself. We pull away again and this time it's my turn to wipe his cheeks. I lean up and I want to kiss him so badly. Soon. I smile.
"I'm so happy to see you." He says quietly, smiling, and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
"Me too. I can't believe this is actually happening." I say laughing slightly.
I turn to our parents who were filming the whole time. My eyes widen and I look away embarrassed.
"Wha- oh god." Wyatt turns his head and sees them too.
They start laughing and put their phones down. Mrs. Oleff walks over and gives me a huge hug as does my mom to Wyatt.
"Nice to see you again." She smiles
"You too." I smile back.
"You exited?" Wyatt smiles biting his lip a little.
"Um of course!" I shout jumping up and down which causes him to laugh.
"Well then let's go!" My mom laughs.
We start walking; parents in the front me and Wyatt in the back. I really want to grab his hand. Should I?
His hand brushes mine and I grab his hand with no hesitation. I look up and show a cheeky smile causing him to laugh a little.
My god I really like him.

Wyatt's POV
I want to grab her hand but I'm nervous. My hand brushes hers, with no hesitation she grabs my hand and looks up to me with a huge smile.
"We should post a photo on Instagram." I smile
"Okay." Y/n smiles back
I pull out my phone and see my mom had already sent a ton of photos of us, I laugh to myself. I pick one out and post:

Liked by: @y/u/n,  @sophialillis, @jackdgrazer, @jaedenlieberher, 754,383 otthers

@wyattoleff: Finally reunited 💘💘

Tags: @y/u/n

@y/u/n: 💘
@sophialillis: Just date already 🙄
@y/u/n: @sophialillis :)
@jackdgrazer: Date date date
@wyattoleff: @jackdgrazer shut up
@user38: your to good for her
@user15: she doesn't deserve you

The last two comments make me mad but I try to not focus on it. Y/n see the comments and I can tell they upset her. I grab her hand again and say, "Hey those jerks can catch these hands. Alright?" She giggles quietly.
"Alright."
We get onto the bus and I flop down in a window seat and y/n sits down next to me.
"I'm so excited." She smiles widely.
"Me too." I smile as she rests her head on my chest. I feel my cheeks heat up as she does.

Y/n's POV
After I laid my head down on Wyatt's chest I started to doze off as I closed my eyes I could feel Wyatt placing his head gently on top of mine. I smiled.
Some time later I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I allow my eyes to open slightly and see Wyatt staring down at me smiling.
"We're here." He says gently.
"Really!" I scream and jump causing Wyatt to laugh.
"Well then." He smiles still laughing.
"Come on let's go!" I say dragging out the "o" and standing up.
Wyatt stands up and grabs our bags from the overhead compartment. He dangles my backpack over my head laughing.
"Come on grab it." He laughs
"Ugh! I hate you!" I smile and laugh dragging out "u"
"No you don't" He smiles and grabs me.
"Wyatt! Put me down!" I laugh as he spins me around. He finally puts me down but to be totally honest I didn't want him to.
"Your a jerk." I playfully whack his arm and laugh.
"Owww!" He fake whines which causes me to laugh more.
"You guys ready?" Wyatt's mom asks walking back on the bus, "Oh am I interrupting something?" She says smirking.
I blush and shake my head lightly as I look to the ground. 
"Mom! Seriously!" Wyatt shouts a mix of both anger and embarrassment which causes me to laugh a little. He shoots me a slightly annoyed look which I'm going to be honest hurt a little.
"Okay.." Mrs. Oleff says still smirking and walking off the bus again.
"S-sorry." Wyatt said quietly looking me in the eyes.
"It's okay." I smile up to him and wrap my arms around his neck. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Come on, lets go to the parks!" I pull away walk off the bus.
"So, you kids ready to go to the park?"
"Yes!" Me and Wyatt shout in sync jumping up and down like little kids.
"I need to change first. I have my clothes with me."
I head to the bathroom and put on a less comfy but cuter outfit
(Your outfit)

When I walk out of the bathroom and notice Wyatt is the only one standing there

When I walk out of the bathroom and notice Wyatt is the only one standing there. And he's facing the other direction. I smirk, I should go scare him. I slowly and silently walk up behind him. I place my hands over his eyes, cliche I know, I have to hold my breath to stop me from laughing. I slide my hands over his eyes and he jumps which causes me to laugh. I pull my hands away as he turns around.
"Ha ha very funny y/n." He says sarcastically smiling.
"Did I scare you?" I smile the biggest smile I can which causes him to laugh a little more.
"Yeah you did. I thought you were some crazy fan." He continues laughing.
"Nope just crazy me." I smile widely and tilt my head which causes him to laugh.
He just stares at me for a minute which to be honest makes me feel almost, special. For some reason. Kind of like I'm the only girl he wants to look at. Like the only girl in the room.
"Where are our moms?" I break the awkward silence causing him to look down, almost embarrassed. But then he looks back up and smiles with a slight blush on his cheeks.
"Oh then went to wait for a bus. We should probably go out there too."
"Okay." I interlace my fingers with his and feel my cheeks heat up.
This is the best feeling in the world.

New chapter! Kinda short but nice💘
Hope you like it💘💘