Nine

February 15th, 2019

Y/n's POV
Today's Friday. Thank god. I'm super smiley today and only because it is Friday but because of Wyatt. I just want it to be October, I laugh to myself. But now it is time to get out of bed and get dressed. I pull on a simple pair of black jeans and Wyatt's sweatshirt. I smile as I put it on. I grab my bag and run outside to the bus and sit down next to Chris.
"Hey. Aren't you cold?" He asks as I realize I forgot my jacket.
"Oh um no I'm fine." But to be honest I'm actually a little cold.
"Hey y/n you okay after yesterday?" Lauren asks sitting in the seat across from me.
"What happened yesterday?" Jesus Chris always butts into our conversations. I roll my eyes at him and turn him the other way.
"Yeah. I'm feeling much better." I say with the biggest smile
"Oh my god. Are you and Wyatt finally dating?"
"No, not yet," I smile, "but something almost as good."
"What??"
"Me and Wyatt are going to Disney World together!"
"What! That's awesome!"
I hear Chris mumble something under his breath but I can't make out what it is. It's probably best to ignore it anyways.
"Yeah. I can't believe I forgot to tell you yesterday." I laugh.
"Doors!"

Finns POV
"I just can't believe that he planned them a whole trip to Disney together."
I run my hand though my hair. God I need to cut my hair, I laugh to myself.
"Well I mean why does it matter? Like we all want to see her again but Wyatt clearly more than others and I mean we know why." Jack laughs a little
"What why?"
I look down at him nervously
"Well I mean we all know Wyatt likes her so.." he trails off
"Wh-what?"
"Dude are you seriously that stupid. Wyatt's likes her ever since he first saw her. And she totally likes him back even though she denies me." He laughs.
I can't be in here I have to leave. I'd like to go talk to Wyatt.
"Finn where are you going?" Jack grabs my arm.
"Just to uh talk to Wyatt." I smirk
"Why are you so pissed? Oh my god. Do you..." he trails off while starring at my face not wanting to say it.
"Yes." I say slowly, sighing.
"Oh shit."
"Yeah." I sit back down on my bed.
Jack sits down next to me and puts his hand on my back.
"How long have you, you know.." he trails off again
"Jesus Jack how scared are you of just saying it? I've liked her since Monster Mania."
"Really? Why haven't you said anything sooner?"
"I guess I was to scared to say it cause deep down I knew Wyatt liked her and that she probably like him back and I was kinda scared to admit it? I know that sounds stupid but." I trail off
"It really doesn't sound stupid. Are you ever going to tell her or Wyatt?"
"No unless she doesn't like him back. So that's a no." I laugh and jack does too.
He takes he hand off my back gets off the bed
"Good luck lover boy." He smiles
"Thanks asshole." He makes a face causing me to laugh and walks out of the room.

Y/n's POV
Thank god it's finally the weekend and better yet: February break! I can't wait to face time everyone.
*ding*
My phone buzzes. Millie's calling, I pick it up
"Hey Millie!" Oh my god she's crying what happened?
"Y/n" She says through her tears
"Millie! What happened!?"
"Jacob." She manages to say.
"What did that little asshole do?"
"He's been cheating on me for months!"
"Oh my god Millie! That's awful! You deserved better anyways."
"Re-really?"
"Yes. And can I be honest?"
"Sure."
"I never liked Jacob. And he really isn't good enough for you."
"Thanks y/n." She smiles through her tears.
"No problem Mills."
"I have to go my mom is calling. But thanks     y/n."
"No problem."

You
Night Wy♥️
243 days :)

Wy🍜💞
Night y/n♥️
243 days :)

Not a great chapter just kinda a filler after probably one more chapter it'll get into the trip♥️