•3• notes

Mark PoV

"You both know why you are here" principle youngjae stated. "no I don't get why I'm here" I say hesitantly and worried I would get in trouble for doing nothing again."you are here to explain what happened. So tell me what went down" he says in a calm voice."I-i got hit with a spit ball by t-the jocks then Jackson stared punching them in my defense I think." you say swallowing an obvious lump in your throat as you looked at Jackson who only looked pissed. "thank you mark you may go back to class now" principle youngjae said pointing at the door. I slow walked out the door but before I could leave Jackson pulled my sleeve to stop me. "are you okay" Jackson said with worry toying with his words. I nod my head slowly with a slight grin on my face seeing that he cared so much and we had only just meet. I walk back to class and sit back in my seat when I noticed something was wrote his paper. Me being very nosy I peek at the paper that said~ mark this is my number if you wanna talk I would love to get to know you. You smile at the kind gesture coming from the guy who just kicked butt in the classroom.

<10 mins later>

Jackson PoV

What the principle told me was a whole bucket of bull sh- . I advised myself to calm down before I dinted another kids head. I can admit that I have a little anger issue but for most of the time I can keep myself under control but when I saw what they did to mark I couldn't control myself for some reason. I put my hand on the cold golden knob so I can get my things and go home. I walk in and see everyones eyes that where on the teacher is now on me. "I'm just here to get my things " I say mainly talking to the teacher. As I grab my things I hear a timid voice say thank you I look up to see Marks apologetic smile looking at me while he handed me a slip of paper. I took it from his hands and rushed out the door. I made my way to my dads car that was waiting for me outside as I made my way to the car I looked at the white slip of paper mark gave me on it stated~ I'm really sorry that you got in trouble for something as unimportant as me when I get a chance I will text u after school and thank you again. I become a little upset when he called himself unimportant but every thing else made me smile. I couldn't wait until he texted me for some reason.

A/N
2 chapters in one day y'all I am making history