•9• mochi down

Jackson PoV

I finally arrived at marks house. I have never seen his parents before I wonder what there like. Mark never talks about them so I don't have any background information. I ring the door bell and I hear foot steps coming toward the door. Then I see it, the precious boy I call mark. His red hair was messy, his feet where socked, he was wearing grey joggers and a plan white T-shirt. Even in casual clothes he looks gorgeous. I mentally tell myself 'control your emotions Jackson'.
"Hey Jackson you made it" Mark said seeming a little nervous.
"Of course I came my best friend needed me" I say my aura bursting with confidence.
"My parents aren't home so I was feeling lonely" He says fumbling with his feet.
"Can I come in?"
"Yeah of course" He moved out the way just enough where I could squeeze my body through.
"So what did you need" I'm kinda nervous and happy at the same time.
"Well I got this recipe I wanna do but I don't want to do it on my own, so I was kinda hoping you would help me". He gave me a weak hopeful smile.
"What's the recipe for?" I hope it's something sweet I have a sweet tooth today.
"I was hoping we could make mochi together"
Wtf is that, I haven't heard of that before.
"Uhmm okay but I've never made or heard of that before"
"It's okay I figured you wouldn't because your from somewhere else but it's like a sweet mushy rice ball"
"Okay I'll help as much as can"
Mark and me head to his kitchen. I'm kinda disappointed that I don't get to see his parents but I'm glad I get to be with him. Mark gets all the ingredients we need to make muchi (ik it's spelled wrong). We make the mystery substance then we put it in a pot and put it on the stove. While it was cooking I convinced mark to stray away from the instructions instead of standing and watching the pot of goo we watched one of my favorite k-dramas. But we got caught up on the show we forgot about the muchi. Mark started sniffing the air and tried to hop of the couch but his joggers where baggy so I had accidentally sat on some of the fabric so when he hopped up his joggers fell. He was then left in only his boxers, socks, and shirt. I couldn't help but let my eyes wonder to where there was a bulge. But then my eyes wonder back to marks face when I hear heavy breathing. I get up of the couch very quickly to make sure he was okay.
"Mark what's wrong are you okay"
"I-I-I c-can't I-"
Then he almost fell but thankfully I caught him before he hit the floor. I laid him slowly down on the floor. I tried patting his face to wake him but it didn't help. If I was a normal person the next thing I would do is call 911 but not me. He looked so lovely like he was sleep but I had to wake him so I ki-...

That's it this book is over but there will be a sequel if you want also look at this

Thx so much for reading a dealing with this crap.