Chapter 1: About the Characters

All these characters vary from each other, they are all unique towards themselves and others. Miss Hicks is just the orphanage owner, Skyler, Neva, and Lilac grew up with.

Skyler Rose, the main character is adopted by 5 Seconds of Summer, after being rejected by other families for the past fourteen years, as she was placed into the orphanage as a two year old. Skyler is sixteen years old. Skyler likes: alternative rock, punk music, black and white, animals, her friends: Emma, Hailey, Lilac, Jade, Jesy, and Neva, as well as her crush, Ryan. Skyler dislikes many specific things, such as: country and pop music, being called Sky, and Lacrosse players. She has a few flaws, just like some of the other characters, these flaws include: self harming, and she doesn't have any self acceptance. Skyler has three main mental disorders: Anxiety, Depression, and Anorexia. Skyler's look mainly consists of her curly black hair that is dyed red, but looks purple, black nerdy glasses, neutral coloured clothing, with her sky blue eyes and fairly tan skin. Skyler has a secret twin sister that she doesn't know about, Katelynn Rose.

Katelynn Rose, twin sister to Skyler Rose, and best friends with Riley, dating Luke Hemmings. Katelynn is sixteen years old. Katelynn was placed into the orphanage as a two year old, but has done her research about what happened to her mother and father. Katelynn was adopted when she was eleven years old. Katelynn knows that she is related to Skyler, but she doesn't know how, until the principal tells both of them in front of the entire school during a pep rally. Katelynn likes: music, art, and writing, basically anything that can keep her creative mind at ease. She dislikes: liars, people that are too sensitive. Flaws that Katelynn has are: she's sensitive to her family that she figured about, and she has bad memory. Katelynn's mental disorders range from: depression to hints of social anxiety. Katelynn plays three different sports, lacrosse, volleyball, and softball. Katelynn's look mainly consists of: black long straight hair, pale skin, neutral coloured clothing, and black nerdy glasses. Katelynn is really popular so many people consider her pretty. Her personality goes from funny to sarcastic, in a single heartbeat.

Jade Victoria, twin sister to Jesy Victoria. She is neighbours to Skyler and 5SOS. Jade likes: video games, television and YouTube, cloudy rainy days, walking, hanging out with friends, and eating. She dislikes: exercising, getting scared, pranks pulled on her, bugs, sleeping in the dark, long car rides, and boys and girls that are snakish. Jade has one flaw, that she used to self harm, Jade was often bullied from her scars, because as some other characters would say is that "they made her ugly.". Jade's look mainly consists of: her red and blue hair, grey eyes, punk clothing with pops of colour, but never pink, her skin tone is fair (pale), she doesn't have glasses, and she has snakebite piercings. Her personality ultimately depends on her mood, but most of the time she's nice, but sarcastic. Jade doesn't have any mental disorders.

Jesy Victoria, twin sister to Jade Victoria. She is neighbours to Skyler and 5SOS. Jesy likes anything that is cute and food. She dislikes the outside world in general (can't we all relate). Jesy is kind, sweet, can be a jerk if she is pissed off. She has brown hair, blue eyes, and wears no glasses and black and white clothing. She has two main disorders: Depression and Anorexia. She doesn't have any known flaws, and she plays football (soccer).

Riley Hill is a very competitive lacrosse player and is also Skyler's arch enemy. Riley likes: anime, lacrosse, and turtles. Her only dislike is loud noises. The two flaws Riley has is when she's nervous and that is, nail biting and hair chewing. Riley has two mental disorders, Bipolar Personality, and Anxiety. Riley look mainly includes: her red hair, blue eyes, thrifty clothing, and lobe piercings. She also has freckles, tan skin, and no glasses. Riley's personality is energetic, and she can be polite to some people. Riley's favorite band is 5 Seconds of Summer.