01

"so, if you add-" the teacher said but was cut off by the bell
perfect
as the classroom emptied, i grabbed my things and made my way to my locker to put them away. finally, it was spring break. i was going to california to see my grandparents and to hopefully move there in the next year or so.
once i finished putting away my books, i grabbed my bag and left the school. i made my way into the student parking lot and got into my (insert car idfk). i plugged in my phone to the aux, and made my way home.
i got home and went up to my room to change into some comfy clothes. after i finished, i went downstairs into the kitchen and started making myself some mac n cheese. after i ate, my sister, natalia, came home and i gave her some of the leftover mac n cheese in the pot.
"how was school?" i asked her while putting my bowl in the sink
"it was good, but guess what nicole!" she said taking a bite of the mac n cheese
"what?" i asked sitting next to her at the island
"tanner is going to a trampoline park in california, where we are going!" she said with a huge smile on her face
this, was normal. she non stopped talked about him. he was one of those flipping kids and now he's in california i'm guessing. but since my sister is a 14 year old girl, of course she has her obsessions. and her main one, was tanner braungardt.
"that's so cool. maybe you'll meet him, if mom lets you go." i said checking my phone for any texts from alex.
alex, oh how i loved alex. she was always there by my side since 1st grade. we've been best friends since then. she helped me a lot when my parents went through their divorce, and when my brother passed away. to sum it all up, i'll say that i love her a lot, and she was my absolute favorite person.
i went back upstairs and started packing for my trip to california. i walked into my walk in closet and started picking out my clothes.
yeah you heard that right, a fucking walk in closet. since my mom had a lot of money saved up and bc if her job, she got us a pretty big house. we didnt really need it since it was only three people but of course she wanted to be extra. it has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a basement, and a movie room. we don't need all of this, but she loves being extra so me and natalia had to deal with it.
i finished packing and then my mom came home. i overheard her and natalia talking about the tanner meet up and then heard a scream. which i'm guessing meant that she would be able to go.
after a few hours it was starting to get late so i changed into some pajamas. i closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep
well that's it for the the first chapter! it was kind of a filler and just a starter to show you guys how i write, and a sort of overall view of the story. i hope you enjoyed it!
🌹