02

IF YOU MAKE COVERS I ACCEPT THEM SO JUST MESSAGE ME ON HERE AND I WILL GLADLY TAKE THEM BC THE ONE I MADE IS SHIT. OK BYE ENJOY!

i woke up around 5:00am and started getting ready to leave. i went into my closet and picked put some ripped jeans, a black tank top, and a red flannel. after i got dressed, i went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. after that i went downstairs with my suitcase and my backpack full of the stuff i'm bringing on the plane ride with me. i went into my living room and waited for my mom and natalia.

as soon as we were all ready, we ordered an uber and made our way to the airport. we got out the car, grabbed our stuff and made our way into the airport. we waited at least 30 min and our flight was finally called. having to wait in a kansas airport isnt my favorite thing to do.

did i forget to mention? i lived in kansas. out of all places my mom picked kansas. natalia always wanted to meet tanner since he lived here, but she never got the chance to see him. even though kansas isnt too big, we just didnt live in the same town.

(after the flight bc i'm too lazy to write it lmao)
we got off the plane and made our way to the baggage. i grabbed my suitcase and we made our way to get an uber. we got in, and then started driving off to my grandparents house.

we made it to my grandparents house and greeted them. i went to one of the rooms and out my stuff down. my sister came in the room and put her stuff down too. (a/n their sharing a room)
"nicole!" my sister said while walking in the room
"what?" i asked putting my clothes in the drawers
"mom said your taking me to the meet and greet tomorrow" she said with a smile painted on her face
"alright just make sure your ready by whatever time it's at" i said finishing up
"ok!" she said hugging me "thank you"
"your welcome" i said hugging her back

it was kinda once in a while we would jsut hug and enjoy each other's presence. it was, nice. we wouldn't like physically fight but there were the occasions where she would take too long getting ready, or being late. other than that, we have a pretty healthy relationship as siblings.

we let go and just hung out for a little while in our room. my grandparents called us down for dinner and we ate. after that we just went up to our room and went to sleep. i was just scrolling through instagram and i felt my eyes slowly closing and i eventually fell asleep.

i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! one again, this was just a filler and yeah. i have school now so i'm sorry if i don't post often.
it ain't my fault!
🌹