03

it's been about two days since we came to california. i've done nothing for the past two days except for watching youtube, and sleeping.

today, i was taking natalia to her meet up where she was meeting tanner. she was pretty excited, considering the fact that she was wearing a lot of his merch.

i got dressed into some ripped jeans, a camo tee, and some black converse. after getting dressed, we got into my white jeep, and starting driving towards the building. we stopped at a local taco bell and grabbed ourselves some baja blast freezes and continued driving.

we made it to the meet up, and she jumped out of the car and started running towards the door. since this was a trampoline park, i let her jump around after she met him.

we walked towards the sign in, and finished the waver i had to sign for her. then, we started making our way towards the line and went into the line.

as much as i wanted to be there for her when she met her idol, i just couldn't be there near him. by him, i meant tanner. don't get me wrong, he looked like a pretty chill person, but he wasn't my cup of tea. he's always showing off his money, and spending it on random shit. i've watched a couple of his videos with my sister, and it just didn't entertain me. so i definitely, did not want to be anywhere near him. i'm sounding really dramatic, but he jsut didn't seem like a good person. ( a/n: I WOULD NEVER EVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE THIS ABOUT HIM. I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH AND WOULDNT SAY NOR THINK ANY OF THIS.)

"ok natalia, i'm gonna go back to car, ill be back to pick you up after your finished" i told her as the line started to move a little
"alright, see you in a bit" she told me, as i hugged her and then exited the building and made my way towards the car

i started driving towards a nearby mall and decided to go shopping.

after i finished my mini shopping trip i realized it was almost 5:30. i got into my car with my bags and drove to the trampoline park. i parked and i started to see a huge group of people towards the front door. so, i decided that i was most likely not going to be able to get into the building through that door. i walked around the building and looked for another way in. i found a door and started to make my way towards it when it opened up and hit me in the head. i tried to get up and as much as my vision was blurred, i could still see who was standing in front of me.
tanner fucking braungardt

cliffhanger🤪
what did you guys think of that? i was kinda rushing for no absolute reason lol, but anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed it!
it ain't my fault🌹