Pain, betrayal and heartbreak. / / / Part 4

School, the schoolyard in South Park high school consists of the emos, the seniors, the gang that always does stupid shit, the crips, the girls and then, team Craig. Craig was standing next to Tweek awkwardly, both of them just wanted to make out but, they were with the guys, so they kept silent about there relationship.

Clyde notices that Tweek and Craig have just been staring at each other for the past half hour and decided to ask about. 'So? What's with eyeing each other up and down?' Craig broke from his fantasies and answeres with a simple. 'Huh?'

Clyde asks. 'Why have you and Tweek just been staring at each other for last half hour?' Craig answers with. 'I was just, making sure he wouldn't get hurt.' Clyde laughs. 'Token and I would accept you two either way.' Craig says annoyed. 'I'm not gay!' Tweek looks at Craig in an odd way and says. 'Craig, can I talk to you?'  Craig nods as they walk off to "talk"

Craig quickly pushes Tweek up against a wall and purs into his ear. 'I've been wanting to kiss you all day.' Tweek pushes Craig off him and says stubbornly. 'Craig. But aren't you "not gay"?!' Craig is taken back by them, he says. 'Tweek, you know I'm gay, I just don't want them knowing.'

Tweek says getting angry by the second. 'What?! So you're in the closet?! Craig! Honest to god, it's 2018! You should be open about who you are and not be ashamed!'

Craig hisses. 'I know the year Tweek! But that doesn't make it any easier! I want us to be together! I just can't let them know!' Tweek tears up. 'Craig, it's either we're coming out as gay together, or, we're not a couple.'

Tweek walks off as Craig stands there with his heart in his stomach, the pain between these two lovers, Tweek felt like it wasn't going to go away for a long time.

Craig decided to ditch school for the day, he went home and cried into his pillow with Stripe running around on his stomach, whilst Tweek was stuck on the bathroom floor in a stale, Tweek was crying profusely into his knees, he couldn't stop.

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!