Hanging out. / / / Part 10

Craig and I were laying down in Craigs' bed, it was comfortable. He was holding me in his arms, one wrapped completely around my upper torso and the other around my waist, I didn't mind that his hand was on the waistband of the boxers, it was adorable hearing his light snores. I hear a "buzz" from his phone followed by his ringtone, I sit up and shake Craig lightly. 'Craig. . . someone is calling you.'

He opens his eyes lightly and says groggily. 'Answer it for me. . . please.' I nod and answer the phone with a simple. 'Hello, Tweek speaking.' I hear a female voice. 'Oh hi Tweek, is Craig there?' I say. 'He's sleeping.' I hear the voice respond. 'It's his mum, just do you mind telling him that his father and I won't be home for two days?' I nod yawning. 'Ok.- Ngh!' I feel Craig kiss the lining of my boxers, I stutter with my breathing hitched. 'W-when Craig gah-gets up, I-I'll get him t-to call you.' His mum replies. 'Alright, bye.' I quickly end the call as Craig asks seductively. 'Who called?' He nibbles slightly on my skin.

I answer already arching my back. 'Your.- NGH!' He rubs his cold hand on my chest and he brushes his hand against my nipple, he laughs. 'Tweek. . .I want to do you so badly, but Tricia is in the room next door, and I don't know if you're ready.' I nod and contact our lips, I slowly pull back bitting down on his bottom lip playfully. 

I stand up and put my shirt back on, he smirks. 'You're staying over tonight, right?' I walk up to him and cup his checks in my hands. 'Of course Craig.' I kiss his nose and he smirks. 'Come on, I'll order pizza.' Craig gets up still shirtless and walks out of the room, I don't know if he noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt or what, but I know for a fact he looked sexy.- TWEEK! Don't become a pervert! What if when Craig comes back he dumps me, what if someone breaks into the house and stabs him?! What happens if.- My thoughts become a reality as I hear a loud bang come from downstairs.

I hear Tricia scream and I quickly get up, to my dismay, I can't imagine what's going on.

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!